• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Switch Steph to OKC and Russ to GS. Better, worse, or about the same.

Ok would be a 50-55 win team that wins a series or two.

We've seen Steph in a role that Russ is in before....and it looked something like this (in the playoffs).

And I don't like hypotheticals....but Steph has proven he can be the best player on a championship team. Put some respect on shorty name.

Ok would be a 50-55 win team that wins a series or two.

We've seen Steph in a role that Russ is in before....and it looked something like this (in the playoffs).

And I don't like hypotheticals....but Steph has proven he can be the best player on a championship team. Put some respect on shorty name.

This is laughable. Gravity is great when you have shooters not so much when you don't.

We gone act like Russ ain't put up 27/7/7 in the Finals the year before at age 22 against still prime Wade.

Last edited:
im just tired of the more help/carrying bums narrative period. at what point does this storyline end? the last time he carried bums was clearly 09 at the latest. by the time he left miami they said miami was full of bums he was carrying. he arrives in cleveland with kyrie and love. gives himself some cushion to lose by saying its a process and will take time.

they lose, but the narrative is they wouldve won if kyrie wasn't hurt. lebron improves the team even more. they win the next year as underdogs. the kyrie > steph arguments last from then all the way up until finals game 1 a week ago. now all the sudden lebron has no help again? with love dropping nearly 30? kyrie dropping his career average numbers of 19? (this was kyries best season, finally raising his career numbers from 19ppg to 21)

when the cavs got smacked earlier this year by the warriors the excuse wa "but JR didnt play" ... now jr is playing and its "hes drunk." when lebron was in that losing streak this year "we need a better playmaker"

understand the cavs steamrolled the east once again just now. none of that "needs more help" stuff was a factor. nobody was being carried just 2 weeks ago. on paper the cavs are a stronger team. its not KD's fault tyronn cant implement a better system or gameplan. lebron tucking his tail in whenever he guarding kd. hell even steph made it a point to kill him when they matched up. yall need to stop with the excuses. the cavs are the same super team weve seen all year long kill almost everybody all year long.

the only difference is, now you see the difference between super saiyan 1 and super saiyan 2 and u dont like it.

All facts [emoji]128175[/emoji]

Bron is the GM, Coach, Agent, Player, Scout, etc
If he gets all the credit when they win, he should carry the weight of the losses also.

Nobody's even talking about how handicapped this team will be with these contracts they have JR, TT etc. Bron gonna have to take a pay cut if he wants stronger talent. Can't keep expecting people to come to Cleveland:smile:rollin :lol:) AND take a pay cut, just so he can get all the credit when they win. FA can take the league minimum and go to GSW if they want to ring chase.

roll.gif
 @ that twitter

"I had 27 points"

"BUT I STILL FEEL LIKE YOU WAS TRASH" 

laugh.gif

Those are the days when Klay was erratic as hell. One night he would go for near 40, then he'd disappear for the next handful of games.

Those were the days that Jarrett Jack tried to steal all the shine from Steph, Draymond didn't play. And Carl Landry and a 40 yr old jermaine oneal got the playoff minutes due to David lee being hurt.

Also, let's not forget Mark Jackson and his love for posting up Rookie Harrison Barnes and Klay Thompson :lol:.

Them elevator screens were dope though.

Anyone see those 2 fans fighting after the game when the players were walking through the tunnel? :lol:

Regardless of how you feel, KD is destroying Lebron in his head to head matchup and has been clearly the best player on the floor.

Nothing beta about that.
Had one dude on Twitters tell me GSW is carrying KD to a title.

The logic is, "They were a championship team before KD got there and they were already going to win." :lol:

The only reason I think this is over (barring injury) is that Durant scored more points by the 3rd qtr last night, then Harrison Barnes did in 7 games. That makes a BIG difference.

They made the point on FT that I've said for a while now. Steph definitely got that Bron frontrunner gene in his DNA.

Those are the days when Klay was erratic as hell. One night he would go for near 40, then he'd disappear for the next handful of games.
Those were the days that Jarrett Jack tried to steal all the shine from Steph, Draymond didn't play. And Carl Landry and a 40 yr old jermaine oneal got the playoff minutes due to David lee being hurt.

Also, let's not forget Mark Jackson and his love for posting up Rookie Harrison Barnes and Klay Thompson
laugh.gif

The days when Curry could barely grow a goatee
laugh.gif
 Honestly him magically getting facial hair gives ****** like me hope 
laugh.gif

I know Bron hit him up like "What you did for your face......could it work on.....oh....idk.....someones head?" 
laugh.gif

Also, let's not forget Mark Jackson and his love for posting up Rookie Harrison Barnes and Klay Thompson :lol: .

The days when Curry could barely grow a goatee :lol:  Honestly him magically getting facial hair gives ****** like me hope :lol:  
I know Bron hit him up like "What you did for your face......could it work on.....oh....idk.....someones head?" :lol:  
Bron hit him with the "asking for a friend" to get the hair growth secrets :lol:

Nobody's even talking about how handicapped this team will be with these contracts they have JR, TT etc. Bron gonna have to take a pay cut if he wants stronger talent. Can't keep expecting people to come to Cleveland(
roll.gif
laugh.gif
) AND take a pay cut, just so he can get all the credit when they win. FA can take the league minimum and go to GSW if they want to ring chase.
I think older FAs will still want to go to Cleveland to have a shot at a chip.  That's been GM LeBron's strategy since Miami—fill out around the stars with former stars who are now limited but want to chase rings.  Seems like a pretty effective strategy to me.  Hell if Andrew Bogut hadn't gotten hurt they would be looking a lot better right now.

Saying that Russ would be like Steph in the same situation makes no sense.  Last time I checked, uhhh....  Russ is a bad three point shooter and problematic as a playmaker in a pass-heavy motion offense.  He's obviously a great player but literally the things Steph is best at Russ is worst at.

Last edited:
let's cut all the BS talk about the series and KD and lebum. WHERE ARE THE GIFS OF CURRY CUTTING LEBBY ANKLES.??? that's all i wanna see please. someone please make one with lebron wearing ice skates.

I use to despise Lebron but nowadays, I no longer feel that way.

People still have strong hate towards hum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom