Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
CP3 is my dude.

A legit argument CAN be made that CP3 has been passed up by

RW and John Wall.

Anyone else, I am not sure an argument is there.

So yea, saying CP3 is BARELY a Top 5 PG is nonsense
The argument can be made either way.

And I wouldn't be mad if you said RW passed CP, even though I'd disagree with that.

John Wall hasn't though. He only plays more min than CP. (Which matters) But when accounting for Minutes, he's better than Wall in every single statistical measure. Much better shooter, higher PER, Higher Def and Off rating, better defender, Way Higher TS%, etc. on a 51 win team.

Last edited:
The argument can be made either way.

And I wouldn't be mad if you said RW passed CP, even though I'd disagree with that.

John Wall hasn't though. He only plays more min than CP. (Which matters) But when accounting for Minutes, he's better than Wall in every single statistical measure. Much better shooter, higher PER, Higher Def and Off rating, better defender, Way Higher TS%, etc.
The argument can be made either way. Yes, by me saying "it can be argued" is acknowledging that.

CP3 can either be #2 or #4.

But to say he is BARELY Top 5, again, nonsense

Last edited:
See I have it the other way bro. I'd only say Steph and maybe Russ is better. Don't think Wall is there yet.

No problem with that at all. Bottom line is that it comes down to those 4 imo.
I don't understand how anyone can say CP is barely top 5.

I mess with Dame but he's CP3s little mans. Word to the State Farm commercial

Dame going up the elevator. CP0 coming down. Man's has improved every season and put up 27/5/6 this season and is actually out there to play.

Last edited:
Yea, clear as day.

But KD should have stayed with RW as his running mate right? :nerd:

Hell no :lol:.

Kevin Durant unleashed and unlocked is fun as hell to watch. Him and Steph really do have the potential to be one of the top duos we've ever seen.

Two players in the finals averaging:

KD: 35/11/7
Steph: 32/10/8

Plus, Russ got what he wanted. They both be ard.

Kawhi is also in tier one, but I may be biased. Westbrook by no stretch of the imagination belongs

i can't help but agree. i don't want to, but there's no denying kawhi's handprint on all facets of the games he plays. seeing how that SAS absolutely crumbled, especially LMA, after kawhi went down during GSW, confirmed how he's essentially the lebron of the spurs. it was like watching what happens to a colony of ants once the queen is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom