• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The days when Curry could barely grow a goatee
laugh.gif
 Honestly him magically getting facial hair gives ****** like me hope 
laugh.gif

I know Bron hit him up like "What you did for your face......could it work on.....oh....idk.....someones head?" 
laugh.gif

I usually operate on the theory of these things being genetic...but I can't recall Dell Curry ever having a beard (unless he shaved).

I don't know what the **** Steph been taking. Maybe Ayesha got a magic fountain between them legs. 

let's cut all the BS talk about the series and KD and lebum. WHERE ARE THE GIFS OF CURRY CUTTING LEBBY ANKLES.??? that's all i wanna see please. someone please make one with lebron wearing ice skates.

You mean the double dribble?

Last edited:
They'd still be far and away the best team in the league.
No way. Russ only plays iso ball.. Without curry warriors aren't the same team. When it comes to opening a teams offense curry has no equivalent and that isn't opinion

Last edited:
I didn't think that sequence was all that personally.

I thought the move he put on Bron in game 1 was better

bopped the **** out of him

let's cut all the BS talk about the series and KD and lebum. WHERE ARE THE GIFS OF CURRY CUTTING LEBBY ANKLES.??? that's all i wanna see please. someone please make one with lebron wearing ice skates.

The double dribble?

Idk if you're saying all this in defense of lebron or you're being unbiased

But i'm glad there was no call on that double dribble since it was against lebron, who gets away with shoving all game and didnt get his first call until deep in the 3rd

I just needed Curry to reciprocate that tough talk lebron was giving him last finals after that block

Yeah it was a double dribble. Should of been called but with all the traveling and stiff arms and lowering his shoulder lebron gets away with im not even mad.

Lebron still reminding me of old Kobe right now.looks old on the d

Last edited:
Fatigue is real
Yea but that excuse isn't when everything's in the line.

The guys been playing luxury ball so long he forgot how to actually compete and play both ends a full game. Unless Kyrie goes nuts and finals Steph returns this is a wrap. If kd didn't have the confidence of a preteen he would have been the best for while now if not for injuries.

Last edited:
How did LeBron get crossed? Explain to me please. LeBron saw Steph pick up the ball and jumped infront of him immediately like any good defender would. Refs let it slide the same way they did when Steph did another double dribble on that fast break behind the back pass a month or so back.

Even with the double dribble Bron was in front of him the whole time. Y'all acting like this is AI crossing Jordan part 2

No way. Russ only plays iso ball.. Without curry warriors aren't the same team. When it comes to opening a teams offense curry has no equivalent and that isn't opinion

Man please. A team of Russ/Klay/KD/Dray ain't running the league? It'll look different but they still have by far the best talent. The system is great but they're annihilating the Cavs because of the talent difference.

Last edited:
How did LeBron get crossed? Explain to me please. LeBron saw Steph pick up the ball and jumped infront of him immediately like any good defender would. Refs let it slide the same way they did when Steph did another double dribble on that fast break behind the back pass a month or so back.

Even with the double dribble Bron was in front of him the whole time. Y'all acting like this is AI crossing Jordan part 2

So Lebron didn't get crossed up is what you're saying? :nerd:

Man please. A team of Russ/Klay/KD/Dray ain't running the league? It'll look different but they still gave far the best talent.
They'd still be great but they'd be worse.  Because Curry is a significantly better player than Westbrook at this moment.  So I'm not sure what the point is.

The Cavs with Kawhi Leonard would be very good too.

It's very funny how quickly like 5 people jumped to the defense of LeBron getting schooled one time 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom