• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I wasn't that impressed by that "cross." Steph just saw an opening to the hole and took it.

Man please. A team of Russ/Klay/KD/Dray ain't running the league? It'll look different but they still gave far the best talent.
warriors aren't the warriors without curry . That's not even opinion. Russ makes gs worse curry would make okc better if they switch places. Russ had kd for nearly ten years and made kd an iso player . Just stop

warriors aren't the warriors without curry . That's not even opinion. Russ makes gs worse curry would make okc better if they switch places. Russ had kd for nearly ten years and made kd an iso player . Just stop

KD loved being an iso player when it got him them 4 scoring titles and an MVP.

Also LOL at Steph making OKC better. Dude would be facing doubles every night just to get the ball out of his hands. He's great in the system he's in surrounded by that cast but let's not go stupid. He's not LeBron. Physically he can't impose his will on every team.

Physically he can't impose his will on every team.
Okay?  Not the only way to be great in the NBA, though.

Also not a guarantee of greatness in the NBA.  It's LeBron's mind that makes him great.

Same thing that holds your boy Westbrook back incidentally.

Sorry but westbrook ain't on curry level. Not one thing is westbrook better then curry other then dunking . Easily the biggest fools gold in the league

Last edited:
Okay?  Not the only way to be great in the NBA, though.

Also not a guarantee of greatness in the NBA.  It's LeBron's mind that makes him great.

Same thing that holds your boy Westbrook back incidentally.

We've seen Steph struggle though a lot when that shot is off he doesn't influence the game a lot in other facets, aside from his gravity. Russ is a bad shooter by every metric yet impacts the game in several aspects and dominates it.

Which is why my hypothetical is funny
What good is gravity if it's leaving Roberson or Vic open from 3 instead of Klay or KD?

Russ just isn't a player who moves the ball around. He wouldn't work in GSW's system.

We've seen Steph struggle though a lot when that shot is off he doesn't influence the game a lot in other facets, aside from his gravity. Russ is a bad shooter by every metric yet impacts the game in several aspects and dominates it.

What good is gravity if it's leaving Roberson or Vic open from 3 instead of Klay or KD?
You keep coming back to the point "GSW team is better than OKC".  

Okay, obviously...  But Curry is still a much better player than Russ.  Your evaluations and comparisons of each are not correct.

I will say this about Russ—if he were able to improve the % of time he's making good decisions versus bad decisions, that's the main thing holding him back.  The guys ahead of him (LeBron, Curry, KD, Kawhi, Harden) all have some skill advantages over him but also some places where they're not as good as he is.  But the one thing they all have over him is they make far more good decisions in games than bad ones.  Russell is just way too inconsistent in this area.  

Steph struggle? When has he struggled and it not have anything to do with an injury? His first trip to the finals might be the exception but im pretty sure westbrook and harden struggled as well

Athleticism will only get you so far. One day that will go but Curry does what he does without elite athleticism and honestly makes it easier for people to predict him having a longer career of relevance then westbook.

While westbrook is athletic so is drose 2 or 3 injuries later he is out of the top 15 .

Last edited:
Questions that beg an answer. KD was the iso king too yet now he's not. Although they have used him in that capacity.

I honestly think the iso ball has more to do with the coach then just regular play Scott Brooks is literally coaching the same way he was in OKC minus the superstars he had in OKC he has 1 legit star in Wall and a close but not there or consistent enough Beal

Also Russ has always been a me first guy. He isnt one to create for others unless your pushing this issue defensively with over helping and leaving guys. Reminds me alot of 2 gaurds back in the 90s that were too small to play the 2 but lacked the court awareness to create for others

I also love how the old "tweener" phrase is all but gone in the NBA at this time, it used to be a weakness to have that label not anymore

Last edited:
Anyone asking why Russ can't change hasn't been watching him on and off the court for the past 9 years. 

Anyone asking why Russ can't change hasn't been watching him on and off the court for the past 9 years. 

But KD was an iso centric player for 10 years and then he wasn't. Harden was a ball stopper and iso king until he got in a system where he wasn't. Russ is smart enough and talented enough to adapt. Y'all being disrespectful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom