Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISO thing is about overblown though

I don't think Russ and steph are close to the same player but it's easy to move the ball around and cut when it's Livingston draymond KD Klay Iggy instead of kanter Roberson ibaka aka guys who have to be spoon fed

Like of course KD and Russ are going to ISO a bunch in OKC, the roster construction suggested that

With that being said, I do think Steph is the better player but context matters

Who ******* cares? The OKC circus ended 2 months ago. 

Let's have this discussion when Westbrook is playing real basketball on a real team and not on a season long choreographed, contrived campaign for him to break a record with the aid of these "trash" teammates of his. 

There nothing wrong with ISO's if your efficient at them

Exactly. If you have harden or KD on your team it makes sense to incorporate that into what you do. Keeping the ball out of their hands and killing the shot clock for the sake of ball movement isn't ideal

ISO thing is about overblown though

I don't think Russ and steph are close to the same player but it's easy to move the ball around and cut when it's Livingston draymond KD Klay Iggy instead of kanter Roberson ibaka aka guys who have to be spoon fed

Thank you. That's what I was getting at. And coaches often build systems to cater to their best players' strengths. Pop for example changes based on personnel, while Phil is married to his system. Kerr has tweaked GS a little bit they do more iso action for KD than they did for anybody last year because why not you got the best 1 on 1 player in the league.

Let's have this discussion when Westbrook is playing real basketball on a real team and not on a season long choreographed, contrived campaign for him to break a record with the aid of these "trash" teammates of his. 
Fair.

Amen

Anyone asking why Russ can't change hasn't been watching him on and off the court for the past 9 years. 
two coaches same offense. Everyone that played with Russ numbers go down. First it was the stupid Scott brooks offense that was holding him back. He goes to washin and his offense is different. Now its the Donovan offense. Just stop. Its just who Russ is. A ball hogging stat padder

Last edited:
Can't wait until Russ gets in Luke's system and levels up even more. So much crow to eat.

Wait, so KD is better than Lebron now?

Talk about prisoners of the moment.

Have Lebron & KD switch teams and then see how it would play out. 

2 or 3 more games to make it official. But he's definitely outplayed him this series.

Who said that?  Why do you people keep bringing up these ridiculous hypotheticals.

People are ******ed, heard that PP garbage yesterday.

KD has been the 2nd best player in the league for years now and will continue to be. But they forget.

Last edited:
I mean last year the general consensus was that curry was the best in the l and had taken over the number one spot.
Then lebron had a great finals and lebron was the best in the world again.

So which one is it . if kd keeps it up and outplays lebron this series why shouldnt he be regarded as the best . yall switched it last year cause of a great finals... Sounds hypocritical

Last edited:
I mean last year the general consensus was that curry was the best in the l and had taken over the number one spot. Then lebron had a great finals and lebron was the best in the world.

So which one is it . if kd keeps it up and outplays lebron this series why shouldnt he be regarded as the best .

Curry being better than Bron was not the general consensus, it was just the opinion of confused NTers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom