• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y'all gotta remember, NT general consensus is the complete opposite of the real worlds :lol:

Crazy thing is if KD stayed with this current Thunder team I 100% could see them beating the Warriors. Probably lose to the Cavs in the Finals though.

Bron is playing like Bron, he can score 50 and they'll probably still lose. Like I said plenty of times there's nothing wrong with losing to a much better team.

Last edited:
Bron is playing like Bron, he can score 50 and they'll probably still lose. Like I said plenty of times there's nothing wrong with losing to a much better team.

Thing is he can't do that anymore. Dude can only give a great half now before he's on empty. This was easy to see coming cause KD is THAT special as a player. Nowhere to hide him.

Could've went to the Spurs and won the whole thing too. Would've got nowhere near the amount of hate he's getting.

OKC could have won the whole thing. Spurs not so sure. Hard to see Kawhi leveling up with KD there. Don't even think they beat the Warriors honestly.

Thing is he can't do that anymore. Dude can only give a great half now before he's on empty. This was easy to see coming cause KD is THAT special as a player. Nowhere to hide him.

Seems like all of Lebron's energy this series is going on the defensive end only for the Warriors to hit another timely 30 foot 3. Dude looks done by the 3rd. Even though Shump is absolute trash, starting him in game 3 would be a good idea.

Last edited:
Would have been criticized for going to a team him already beat in the playoffs

giphy.gif

Let's be honest, only way KD doesn't catch heat is if he re-signs with OKC

These players cant win :lol:

Melo gets killed for being too loyal and most likely a loser for his NBA career.
KD gets killed for going to the best team to start a dynasty.

I for one think KD is a better player than Bron. I've been on that bandwagon for a couple of years now.

Plus. If KD continues to severely outplay Lebron, what more does he have to do to prove he's better? Or is this a lifetime achievement award
KB won't be better until he has his own haters thread, that's how you know you've made it :smokin

He does.

http://niketalk.com/t/662917/2017-nba-finals-thread-part-iii

Several people in this thread have stated KD is now better than Lebron. 

KD has outplayed Lebron in this series but again, its all context and the situations they are in.

I agree that KD is not that far behind Lebron (look at the difference in mileage between the two, the fact that Lebron is playing at the same level as KD is a miracle) . Have them switch places and doubt we would have the same conversations. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba/kyrie-irving-reportedly-dealing-with-knee-injury/ar-BBC00fV

If you’ve watched the first two games of the NBA Finals and have felt that Kyrie Irving doesn’t look as dangerous or explosive as usual, it could be because he’s battling a knee issue. Nate Jones, who is a plugged-in figure around the NBA, said on Twitter during Game 2 of the NBA Finals that he had heard Irving was dealing with a knee issue and isn’t as healthy as he was during last year’s playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom