• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The 09 2010 Lakers weren't super teams.... Bosh is on par with Gasol. Bosh better defensively and gasol better offensively.
Wade was way better then Kobe third option on those teams... Lakers weren't a super team.

Those Miami teams were super teams. LeBron has stacked the deck twice.anyone arguing otherwise is in denial

Last edited:
The 09 2010 Lakers weren't super teams.... Bosh is on par with Gasol. Bosh better defensively and gasol better offensively.
Wade was way better then Kobe third option on those teams... Lakers weren't a super team.

Those Miami teams were super teams. LeBron has stacked the deck twice.anyone arguing otherwise is in denial
Before Pau went to the Lakers, he was a 1x All Star and had never made an All NBA team.

Before Bosh went the the Heat, he was a 4x All Star and made 1 All NBA team.

Tell me again how the two are the same.  Please.

Before Pau went to the Lakers, he was a 1x All Star and had never made an All NBA team.

For starters, Gasol played in the west with great power forwards in a small market.

Not the same story for Bosh

Kg dirk and duncan played in the west.. I don't get how making all stars in the west and east are the same in that era.

It's like making the all star games as a guard in the east right now. West has the better guards and it isn't close.

Bosh and gasol are both bout the same talent level imo

Last edited:

Kg dirk and duncan played in the west.. I don't get how making all stars in the west and east are the same in that era.

It's like making the all star games as a guard in the east right now. West has the better guards and it isn't close.
Bosh was widely considered one of the best PF in the NBA when he was on the Raptors. Top 3. Pau was not when he was on Memphis.  I understand there were better bigs out west, but give me a break.  Pau was being beat out by the Carlos Boozers of the world while Bosh was making ASTs every year.

Bosh was widely considered one of the best PF in the NBA when he was on the Raptors. Top 3. Pau was not when he was on Memphis.  I understand there were better bigs out west, but give me a break.  Pau was being beat out by the Carlos Boozers of the world while Bosh was making ASTs every year.

i think people forget because he had to take that back seat to bron but CB was considered Top 3 PFs when he was with TOR.

I would say that the two were comparable.  Bosh was definitely better, but I wouldnt have any hesitation saying Gasol is on par with Bosh.  Pau was averaging 20 and 9 and 53% shooting prior to going to the lakers vs. 24 and 10 on 51% shooting for bosh.

Pau's prime also coincided with the Primes of KG, Duncan, and Dirk so its a little different because all three of those players are HOFers.  

Last edited:
Bosh wasn't on the Kg, dirk or duncan level. Sorry but he's wasn't ever regarded as a top 3 pf in that time. He was regarded as the best pf in the east but that's if

Here is who Bosh was competing with (minus Duncan since he was listed as a center on ESPN) for top 3 PF:
[table][tr][td]RK[/td][td]PLAYER[/td][td]TEAM[/td][td]GP[/td][td]MPG[/td][td]PTS[/td][td]FGM-FGA[/td][td]FG%[/td][td]3PM-3PA[/td][td]3P%[/td][td]FTM-FTA[/td][td]FT%[/td][/tr][/table][table][tr][td]1[/td][td]Dirk Nowitzki, PF[/td][td]DAL[/td][td]81[/td][td]37.5[/td][td]25.0[/td][td]8.9-18.5[/td][td].481[/td][td]0.6-1.5[/td][td].421[/td][td]6.6-7.2[/td][td].915[/td][/tr][tr][td]2[/td][td]Chris Bosh, PF[/td][td]TOR[/td][td]70[/td][td]36.1[/td][td]24.0[/td][td]8.6-16.5[/td][td].518[/td][td]0.1-0.3[/td][td].364[/td][td]6.7-8.4[/td][td].797[/td][/tr][tr][td]3[/td][td]Zach Randolph, PF[/td][td]MEM[/td][td]81[/td][td]37.7[/td][td]20.8[/td][td]8.0-16.5[/td][td].488[/td][td]0.2-0.6[/td][td].288[/td][td]4.5-5.7[/td][td].778[/td][/tr][tr][td]4[/td][td]David Lee, PF[/td][td]NY[/td][td]81[/td][td]37.3[/td][td]20.2[/td][td]8.5-15.5[/td][td].545[/td][td]0.0-0.1[/td][td].000[/td][td]3.3-4.1[/td][td].812[/td][/tr][tr][td]5[/td][td]Carlos Boozer, PF[/td][td]UTAH[/td][td]78[/td][td]34.3[/td][td]19.5[/td][td]7.9-14.1[/td][td].562[/td][td]0.0-0.0[/td][td].000[/td][td]3.7-4.9[/td][td].742[/td][/tr][tr][td]6[/td][td]David West, PF[/td][td]NO[/td][td]81[/td][td]36.4[/td][td]19.0[/td][td]7.6-15.1[/td][td].505[/td][td]0.1-0.3[/td][td].259[/td][td]3.7-4.2[/td][td].865[/td][/tr][tr][td]7[/td][td]LaMarcus Aldridge, PF[/td][td]POR[/td][td]78[/td][td]37.5[/td][td]17.9[/td][td]7.4-15.0[/td][td].495[/td][td]0.1-0.2[/td][td].313[/td][td]2.9-3.9[/td][td].757[/td][/tr][tr][td]8[/td][td]Al Harrington, PF[/td][td]NY[/td][td]72[/td][td]30.5[/td][td]17.7[/td][td]6.2-14.3[/td][td].435[/td][td]1.9-5.7[/td][td].342[/td][td]3.3-4.4[/td][td].757[/td][/tr][tr][td]9[/td][td]Carl Landry, PF[/td][td]HOU/SAC[/td][td]80[/td][td]30.9[/td][td]16.8[/td][td]6.2-11.6[/td][td].536[/td][td]0.0-0.0[/td][td].333[/td][td]4.3-5.3[/td][td].806[/td][/tr][tr][td]10[/td][td]Luis Scola, PF[/td][td]HOU[/td][td]82[/td][td]32.6[/td][td]16.2[/td][td]6.8-13.3[/td][td].514[/td][td]0.0-0.1[/td][td].200[/td][td]2.5-3.3[/td][td].779[/td][/tr][/table]
Not exactly a laundry list of greatness right there.

Let's hypothetically say that Lebron was in the West, only went to the Finals 3 times but went 3-0.

Do the Lebron detractors look at his legacy differently? Is it really any different than going 3-5 in the Finals by being in the East?

Let's hypothetically say that Lebron was in the West, only went to the Finals 3 times but went 3-0.

Do the Lebron detractors look at his legacy differently? Is it really any different than going 3-5 in the Finals by being in the East?
Yes, it is. Better to have gone 3 times and won all 3 vs. going 8 times and losing 5 of them.

Like I said, you can't even do this hypothetical because no one has any idea what team or teammates he would be playing with out west.

That meme is awful. It's giving Jordan credit for playing against the run TMC Warriors. Dikembe's Hawks were never a factor.

All kinds of reaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom