• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Lebron make y'all play 1 on 1 to see who going back to the Knicks pic.twitter.com/7vMuVvXEs9
— ㅤ (@gloless) June 6, 2017
roll.gif

Last edited:
Like it's unreal how y'all think the cavs not getting swept. The cavs adjusted to the warriors last game and still lost by 20+. Ended up with less turnovers and still lost by 20+. It's over. Leaveland Laughaliers era has begun again.

its the nba dog

ill bet you 150.............pennies the cavs win tomorrow

Honestly did you guys see the points off turnovers ratio for that game?

1080x1920.png.edb8f6ababaf466fbcb05ae924b4fcc7

These teams are not comparable, and like I said yesterday the Warriors shot 50-40-90.. 

Was this really that bad [emoji]128528[/emoji]

"Q: You’ve always said that throughout your career things never came easy, you always had to go the hard route, hard path. With this situation right here that you’re in, do you feel like this is not comfortable territory but territory that you’re accustomed to?

LEBRON JAMES: Yeah, it’s something I am accustomed to. It’s something that I feel like is — that it’s okay for me to kind of always go back and know that I can refocus. I can get my guys ready, get myself ready. But you hate to continue to put yourself in these positions, but at the end of the day it’s still just basketball, man, and that’s what gives me comfortable and I’m more comfortable about it because it’s just a game. I prepare myself, I’m going to go out and do my job and live with the results."

its not but people want him to be a souless beast like michael jordan and kobe bryant guys who have one switch turned on and care about nothing but basketball

LeBron was 100% right about the boring lives speech and it still applies. Was always in support of it.

It applies to people in this thread to keep it real.

True. I honestly became a lebron fan after that ***** went in after that finals loss.

"go back to your everyday lives" facts :pimp:

LeBron was 100% right about the boring lives speech and it still applies. Was always in support of it.

It applies to people in this thread to keep it real.
True, but to be fair i don't think anyone in this thread really hates dude like that, i think its just sports trash talk for ***** and giggles.

^ Unless dude would have been guarding KD, he would have made no impact at all.

Actually, even typing out the possibility of him guarding KD... 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom