• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Logged onto facebook today and it's littered with memes about "Kobe beat four all stars, why can't LeBron" :rofl:

Facebook is home to the absolute worst opinions on the planet. I swear only the dumbest possible people that I'm friends with on there still post things.

I been said this about lebron stans, they the same kind of people that do **** like that ^ 

What about fans that root for a historically successful franchise and once they set consecutive franchise-worst seasons, they pretend they've been rooting for their team to lose all along for a better pick.

Thats not me :lol:

I got foolish pride that we beat this GSW team this past season

Something the Cavs haven't done yet in the finals [emoji]128526[/emoji]

18835898_10210179993718879_3503231072600183838_n.jpg

Speaking of fire memes

Never cared about Lebron's quote on going back to your boring life. Would've like it more if he played the villain and kept it up but he to busy wanting to be loved... Don't talk ish then apologize. That's weak ish

Same with Kobe being an a hole then when he's washed and on his farewell tour acted like the nice guy. Don't be a D head your whole life then try to act nice on your deathbed.loved when that reporter called him out on his switching up ...
. Weak.......i love villains. im the type of guy who roots for villains in movies.. i dont like weak villains tho.

Last edited:
What about fans that root for a historically successful franchise and once they set consecutive franchise-worst seasons, they pretend they've been rooting for their team to lose all along for a better pick.

sounds like you got problems

The average NBA fan can tell you every championship from 1990.

That's how bad parity has always been
laugh.gif
. All you need to know is Detroit repeated. Jordan 3 peated. Houston repeated. Jordan 3peated again. Spurs won 1. Lakers 3 peated. Detroit won 1. Spurs won 3 more titles in the 00s in the odd years. Sandwiched around that is Miamis first title in an even year...Then Boston Big 3 in an even year. Then Kobe Lakers 2peat. Mavs upset Bron. Heat repeat. Spurs win. GSW win. Last years finals....

And here we are. Easy.
The 99, 03 and 05 spurs championships always trip me up since they never repeated.

If I cant instantly remember who won that year I know it's the spurs
laugh.gif

They slipped up. Started celebrating before the buzzer rang, missed crucial free throws and Pop made a bad sub that all led to one of the greatest shots in Finals history.

Albeit all the things you mentioned, had Pop never subbed out Duncan, Bosh wouldn't have gotten that offensive rebound and Ray Allen wouldn't have made that amazing shot. It is what it is.

if they had won tho, would they have had that chip on their shoulder and gone on that war path they went on in 14? mightve been the heat at that point. losing fuels winning. winning can make you soft and lazy. comfortable.

Albeit all the things you mentioned, had Pop never subbed out Duncan, Bosh wouldn't have gotten that offensive rebound and Ray Allen wouldn't have made that amazing shot. It is what it is.
That play and when Vogel subbed out Hibbert in the ECF are the two overthinking scenarios Ill never forget smh....

if they had won tho, would they have had that chip on their shoulder and gone on that war path they went on in 14? mightve been the heat at that point. losing fuels winning. winning can make you soft and lazy. comfortable.

Word. Think OKC would have gotten back in 2014 cause TD likely goes out on top 6-0.

I know everyone likes to gush about the warriors nowadays but I still say that the Spurs in the 14 finals is the best basketball I've ever seen. Their ball movement was sublime. If the cost for that was ***** *** Bron winning another ring then I can live with that.

Last edited:

I know everyone likes to gush about the warriors nowadays but I still say that the Spurs in the 14 finals is the best basketball I've ever seen. Their ball movement was sublime. If the cost for that was ***** *** Bron winning another ring then I can live with that.
Best basketball I've ever seen was the 86-87 Lakers Showtime team. 

LeBron was 100% right about the boring lives speech and it still applies. Was always in support of it.

It applies to people in this thread to keep it real.

Agreed. We talk a lot of **** on this forum (myself included) but it's never that serious.
Some people definitely cross the line though.
I'll never forget that Heat fan that gave Joakim the finger or the lady that called Bron a *****.

Never cared about Lebron's quote on going back to your boring life. Would've like it more if he played the villain and kept it up but he to busy wanting to be loved... Don't talk ish then apologize. That's weak ish

Same with Kobe being an a hole then when he's washed and on his farewell tour acted like the nice guy. Don't be a D head your whole life then try to act nice on your deathbed.loved when that reporter called him out on his switching up ...
. Weak.......i love villains. im the type of guy who roots for villains in movies.. i dont like weak villains tho.
You should watch wrestling than because narratives are entertaining and all but, it all comes down to what happens in the court at the end of the day. Who comes to play and who gets shutdown is what I get most excited for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom