• Cleveland Cavaliers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Golden State Warriors

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should watch wrestling than because narratives are entertaining and all but, it all comes down to what happens in the court at the end of the day. Who comes to play and who gets shutdown is what I get most excited for.
I really see Basketball no different then wrestling.I don't like wrestling tho.

... It's just entertaining that I'm passionate about.
There's the guys I like and the guys I hate. The hate or love isn't that serious though. It just makes things more fun for me. I'm not the type to just observe and not pick a side to be on. That ain't me.

Last edited:
You should watch wrestling than because narratives are entertaining and all but, it all comes down to what happens in the court at the end of the day. Who comes to play and who gets shutdown is what I get most excited for.

There's the guys I like and the guys I hate. The hate or love isn't that serious though. It just makes things more fun for me. I'm not the type to just observe and not pick a side to be on. That ain't me.

I dont know what got me more hyped

Being in middle school and seeing the rock getting ready to catch some dazed fool into a rock bottom

Or seeing the warriors go on a patented 3rd quarter 12-0 run

Last edited:

if they had won tho, would they have had that chip on their shoulder and gone on that war path they went on in 14? mightve been the heat at that point. losing fuels winning. winning can make you soft and lazy. comfortable.
I know everyone likes to gush about the warriors nowadays but I still say that the Spurs in the 14 finals is the best basketball I've ever seen. Their ball movement was sublime. If the cost for that was ***** *** Bron winning another ring then I can live with that.
Agreed 100%

They were something else.

This
It is all sports entertainment
Like other pro leagues, Nba has a storyline driven by competition and off court plots that gets played out in the court

Last edited:

Fair enough, I can see someone getting their fix off of off-court narratives being played out in the game. I like that for a little while but, it wears off for me as soon as the separation starts, than I'm more into the back and forth match(or one-sided scoring). Even with light fights and altercations gets drowned out in the competitive affair of the game for me. I like the technical stuff so I find that more fascinating in that at the end of the day.

Last edited:

Here's the whole quote from him...

"It's something I am accustomed to," James said. "It's something that I feel like is -- that it's OK for me to kind of always go back and know that I can refocus. I can get my guys ready, get myself ready. But you hate to continue to put yourself in these positions, but at the end of the day it's still just basketball, man, and that's what gives me comfort and I'm more comfortable about it because it's just a game.
"I prepare myself, I'm going to go out and do my job and live with the results."

The media being the media...

Last edited:
I don't think the game finishes with a single digit lead.
Cavs.
Refs will help.
This might be the post game topic tbh.

Last edited:
Barkley also started the narrative that Melo is the best "scorer" in the league.

Barkley is a flip flopper man... Can't make up his mind... In his top greatest players he has Kobe ahead of Magic... But he also said Kobe is not the greatest Lakers ever. He said Magic, Kareem, then West/Kobe as a tie.

You heard it here first! Klay going to get 25 points in Game 3.​

DUBS in 4! :pimp:

As long as he gets more than 18.5 for the whole game Im happy.

I got GSW to win 5.5.the first half and the first half score to be over 115.5. I parlayed that action.

I do have a feeling CLE will win game 3 though... i hope they do so i can place another bet on GSW to win the series with a bit better payout. .

too much days off, between games

expect the game to be like the first 2.... but this time cavs get off to the strong start , and fade late

its not but people want him to be a souless beast like michael jordan and kobe bryant guys who have one switch turned on and care about nothing but basketball
This is a joke statement. The problem with you guys are that you're entirely brainwashed off quotes, memes, facial expressions and BS like that. You make up these theories about MJ and Bean being "souless." What a load of crap. Based on what? Based on the fact that LeBron is much less of an actor on the microphone than Bean? Based on the fact that LeBron doesn't make this stupid face while on the court? You guys are so obsessed with your personal agendas that you ignore what actually happens on the court.

You think Michael Jordan was going to beat the Spurs in 2007 with those teammates?

You think Michael Jordan was going to beat the 2013 Spurs?

You think Michael Jordan was going to beat the 2014 Spurs.

You think Michael Jordan was going to beat the 2015 Warriors?

You think Michael Jordan was going to beat the 2016 Warriors?

You think Michael Jordan was going to beat the 2017 Warriors?

As for Bean, why is he even mentioned in this category of players? What makes Bean souless?

Is Bean souless because, in his prime, he lost an NBA Finals elimination game by 39 points? 08

Is Bean souless because, in his prime, he lost a playoff elimination game by 36 points? 11

Is Bean souless because, in his prime, he lost a playoff elimination game by 31 points? 06

Is Bean souless because, in his prime, he lost a playoff elimination game by 28 points? 03

Is Bean souless because, in his prime, he lost a playoff elimination game by 16 points? 12

Is Bean souless because, in his prime, he lost an NBA Finals elimination game by 13 points? 04

Is Bean souless because of his game 7 NBA Finals performance?

Is Bean souless because of his ZERO career playoff triple-doubles?

What makes Bryant "souless" besides a fake narrative that revolves around his quotes, the stupid faces he makes, media hype and internet memes?

MJ and LeBron are tier-1 all-time players, the best of the best.

Bryant is a tier-3 all-time player, along with guys like Scottie Pippen.

This is the truth. If you have watched basketball for the past 15-25 years and think otherwise, then clearly you are a product of media programming.

Last edited:
The spread is still three points..... I don't know what anyone is seeing to think that the Cavs can keep it close

Last edited:
Lol triple doubles so overrated. Ask Westbrook who teammates move out the way so he can get rebounds LMAO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom