2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
C9oViwVWAAAOAgH.jpg

Players don't come off the streets and contribute to a team everyday. If his Milwaukee numbers were better why was he out of the NBA. Playing along side John Wall gave him 2 more seasons of life.

He played 22, 51, and 30 games putting up a whopping 5 & 4 a game. What are you talking about?

I hate that people's instagram likes are actually news 
laugh.gif

I've seen full articles written on Player A liking an Instagram comment that could be perceived as a slight to player B.

He played 22, 51, and 30 games putting up a whopping 5 & 4 a game. What are you talking about?

When I bring up Walls raw numbers I get killed on NT. There were many games throughout Drews stay in Washington that had a huge effect on the outcome of games. If you don't watch the Wizards regularly you wouldn't understand.

If we play the raw numbers game then Wall > Curry wouldn't be a question in the 2016/17 season and proves my point about being a better player all around. Curry only beats Wall in 1 category and that's scoring which I concede he's better at.

You can't pick and choose when to invoke the raw numbers stat.

Last edited:
When I bring up Walls raw numbers I get killed on NT. There were many games throughout Drews stay in Washington that had a huge effect on the outcome of games. If you don't watch the Wizards regularly you wouldn't understand.

Drew Gooden been a role player and journeyman his career since he left the Cavs, he's also dealt with multiple injuries. Of course I wouldn't expect you to know this since he wasn't in the beltway. But I see your game you're constantly giving Wall credit for everything and guys having career years despite that not being true in almost every case.

Drew Gooden been a role player and journeyman his career since he left the Cavs, he's also dealt with multiple injuries. Of course I wouldn't expect you to know this since he wasn't in the beltway. But I see your game you're constantly giving Wall credit for everything and guys having career years despite that not being true in almost every case.

That's not factual. There is a thing called court vision that not all PGs have. Wall with his speed collapses defenses every single game leaving a player like Otto, Beal etc wide open for shots.

It seems like you telling me every PG in the league could replicate this and that's simple not true.

:lol:

32, 13 and 6 on 60%?

Whats your ten in order?
joe had a game winner. that trumps brons numbers.

draymond had a transcendent defensive game. that also trumps brons in terms of impressiveness.

Jimmy blacked out in the 2nd half and the 4th to steal an emotional game from IT

kawhi put up 32 also on one of the best defenses in the L. in 32 minutes. Missed 3 shots all night. And won in blow out fashion.

what's fake knowledge exactly? There are facts and then whatever nonsense you deduce from youtube vids.

and who keeps liking this dudes posts seconds after he hits submit lmaoooo. yall weak hahaha

And you're trying to tell us that Russ doesn't have the speed, vision and ability to collapse defenses and kick out to open guys?

Just for comparison this season:

Victor Oladipo is assisted on 43% of his 2 point shots and 88% of his 3 point ones.

Bradley Beal was assisted on 49% of his 2 pointers and 80% of his 3 pointers.

Andre Robertson was assisted on 77% of 2s and 98% of 3s.

Otto Porter was assisted on 67% of 2s and 97% of 3s.

Russ and Wall are literally doing similar things (getting guys open looks), one just has shooters who can actually knock shots down on a consistent basis. And that's on those players not so much Wall cause they're getting similar looks.

Russ can't do this or that yet he avg 10.4 assists vs Wall 10.7 and somehow got 47 wins vs Wall's 49 in a stronger conference. Like stop it B.

Last edited:
I have spurs winning tonight.

cavs probably win too. With their lack of defense though, I figure it will be close again. But of course it depends on how in rhythm PG is.

And you're trying to tell us that Russ doesn't have the speed and ability to collapse defenses and kick out to open guys?

Just for comparison this season:

Victor Oladipo is assisted on 43% of his 2 point shots and 88% of his 3 point ones.

Bradley Beal was assisted on 49% of his 2 pointers and 80% of his 3 pointers.

Andre Robertson was assisted on 77% of 2s and 98% of 3s.

Otto Porter was assisted on 67% of 2s and 97% of 3s.

Russ and Wall are literally doing similar things (getting guys open looks), one just has shooters who can actually knock shots down on a consistent basis. And that's on those players not so much Wall cause they're getting similar looks.

Russ can't do this or that yet he avg 10.4 assists vs Wall 10.7 and somehow got 47 wins vs Wall's 49 in a stronger conference. Like stop it B.

You keep bringing up wins like Washington didn't spot OKC wins from November to January. What's Washingtons record vs OKCs since January? OKC start the season 7-13?

Nobody would go on record and say Russ is a even or better passer the John Wall regardless of what the numbers say. You want to hide behind Russ team sucks to give Russ a pass for his eventual 1st round exit. We'll see how many seasons this narrative holds up. It's no different then those that give Lowry a pass because he's always injured. Only exception is Russ is the MVP of the damn league.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom