2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
SHRUGZ.0_2.gif

I know this yours mans Collector but you gotta tell him to chill...

I always said you don't win it all with a PG like Russ. Great athlete, can score at will, but too erratic and turnover prone for me. He'll shoot you out the game IMO. Give me Wall anyday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Knew it was between Russ and harden

Folks were thinking the media had it out for harden and would pick Leonard as one or two

If Russ didn't have the trip dub narrative media would have selected harden I have no doubt

If the roles were switched and Westbrook was the 3 seed and Harden had the triple double but was the 6th seed do you really believe that Harden would be the leading candidate for MVP?

Knew it was between Russ and harden

Folks were thinking the media had it out for harden and would pick Leonard as one or two

If Russ didn't have the trip dub narrative media would have selected harden I have no doubt

If the roles were switched and Westbrook was the 3 seed and Harden had the triple double but was the 6th seed do you really believe that Harden would be the leading candidate for MVP?
Yes :lol:

Last edited:
LOL, Curry and Westbrook are better than John Wall... that doesn't take away from John Wall's career or how good John Wall actually is.

You guys are comparing him to two MVPs, that says a lot alone.

MVP is a a regular season award. I'd rather my PG lose MVP and get out the first round then win and go home after the first.

Last edited:
It's unfortunate my main man Magic Harden is going to probably be the 2x Peoples Champ instead of 2x MVP
Things happen, I personally think Westbrook is not only the MVP but actually is the standard definition of what the award should be.

It's also unfortunate that between Shaq & Kobe there's only 2 MVPs.

For sure. The narrative is strong

As it is harden is in second and creating distance

Last edited:
If James Harden was on the the OKC Thunder, then yes.

Rockets have a better roster than Thunder.

So switching the seeds and stats would be a huge year for the Thunder and disappointing year for the Rockets.

Kawhi still my MVP. Dude managed to get 60 wins with 5 d leaguers and completely washed past their prime players.

I always said you don't win it all with a PG like Russ. Great athlete, can score at will, but too erratic and turnover prone for me. He'll shoot you out the game IMO. Give me Wall anyday.

Exactly. Y'all can have Russ. I'd take Wall every time.

That trophy was decided the minute KD left. I still say kawhi should win it this year and Harden in 2015
I'm not gonna disagree with you however I still stand by my opinion that the media might not have it out for James like was stated, specifically regarding the MVP

He's getting some love right now we'll see how it ultimately plays out

joe had a game winner. that trumps brons numbers.

draymond had a transcendent defensive game. that also trumps brons in terms of impressiveness.

Jimmy blacked out in the 2nd half and the 4th to steal an emotional game from IT

kawhi put up 32 also on one of the best defenses in the L. in 32 minutes. Missed 3 shots all night. And won in blow out fashion.

Respect all that...

Good points.

I would say the fact that Butler did most of his work in the 2nd half that LeBrons full game >

I also think LeBron getting these numbers is so normalized now that it's not as impressive as it should be to some fans.

Draymond and Leonard's performances are definitely arguable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom