2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ winning the award going away. Getting the players MVP. :pimp:

Even better Kawhi is far behind both Russ and Harden.

Last edited:
C9nxO-PUIAAZzD3.jpg

The Vertical‏Verified account @TheVertical

The East Coast, or at least Washington, has love for Death Row these days. @MrMichaelLee on #DeathRowDC. https://yhoo.it/2p9AVri

Debating Wall vs Russ will forever be a waste of time on NT because regardless of how far Wall leads the Wizards it'll always be countered with Russ team and the Conference he plays in. I don't see the Thunder completely overhauling its roster this summer so next season it'll be the same narrative.

Yet the same folks will proclaim LeBron the best regardless of the conference and Curry the best PG regardless of how stacked his team is. The narratives will constantly shift in that regard when it comes to Wall.

joe had a game winner. that trumps brons numbers.

draymond had a transcendent defensive game. that also trumps brons in terms of impressiveness.

Jimmy blacked out in the 2nd half and the 4th to steal an emotional game from IT

kawhi put up 32 also on one of the best defenses in the L. in 32 minutes. Missed 3 shots all night. And won in blow out fashion.

Respect all that...

Good points.

I would say the fact that Butler did most of his work in the 2nd half that LeBrons full game >

I also think LeBron getting these numbers is so normalized now that it's not as impressive as it should be to some fans.

Draymond and Leonard's performances are definitely arguable.

yea no doubt. that was the thing, bron's numbers were dope. i wasn't downplaying the game he had, just the details of the other performances elevated them above it imo. he balled out too though. I didn't really feel like it watching the game live though. Felt like PG was hiting every big shot and every tough play. But then you see the box score after and like damn, bron did all that? Only took like 2 shots in the first qtr which made it feel less commanding. He was surgical with the passes though. That's my favorite part of his game. My favorite parts of basketball as a whole is shooting and passes. Probably because that's what I do best, so I notice it the most.

I feel Millsap evens the score next game.

They'll still lose

Kieff plays Millsap SO well. Here the H2H #'s since he was traded to DC.

2cntamx.png

Not gonna say he's Millsap's kryptonite, but this matchup can be almost viewed as an advantage for Morris, or at the least, a push.

how dare they claim the row. That one crip gave that whole crew the hiccups b. boys was egg shells.

millsap better hide the razor in his cheek like birdie, just in case.

Last edited:
I got Indy stealing game 2 tonite in convincing fashion. Far as spurs-jizz they might as well just sim the rest of the series

how dare they claim the row. That one crip gave that whole crew the hiccups b. boys was egg shells.

Come on man. There's nothing tuff about yelling at guys you apparently want to get at. If John or Brandon would have swung on him dude would have went straight to court and sued for a bag.

The crip came off as a sucker. I've never said a word to someone who I planned to get at. I just got at them.

Last edited:
That was for all the NT guys who claim this year Lowry was better because he has a jumper and Wall doesn't.

That Lowry jumper sure did wonders vs Milwaukee Saturday.
Separate regular season from Playoffs and Playoff narrative's if you will. Still overall Lowry> for me

I think Russ teammates being garbage is huge misconception. Russ style of play and being the PG doesn't allow them to eat in the flow of the game. If OKC got a pass first PG and moved Russ to the 2 I believe the TEAM would be better off.
This. Which is why I feel like prime Rose is better than this Russ that we're seeing here.

If John or Bradley swung at that supposed crip they'd be paranoid AF walking around LA again. These NBA players aren't swinging at no street dudes.

Last edited:
I don't understand your logic. You'd rather have a good regular season guy then a good playoff guy. Lowry not even better in the regular season.
Can't pull for his Playoff performances but overall Lowry> imo

I've explained this to you before, few Playoff games doesn't change my argument. Especially not one... Cause I'm sure it does for you

Come on man. There's nothing tuff about yelling at guys you apparently want to get at. If John or Brandon would have swung on him dude would have went straight to court and sued for a bag.

The crip came off as a sucker. I've never said a word to someone who I planned to get at. I just got at them.

thats because you're a real one though.

they act tough af on the court. especially bj. john stay throwin up the set. they Flanders in real conflict tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom