2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
If John or Bradley swung at that supposed crip they'd be paranoid AF walking around LA again. These NBA players aren't swinging at no street dudes.

Street dude? Real street dudes don't yell and scream alerting everyone from TMZ to police who may be around that they want to really do something.

If he was a "real" street dude he would have walked up on Jennings or Wall and either swung on them or bust his gun. I have no respect for this new age of social media tuff guys.

If John or Bradley swung at that supposed crip they'd be paranoid AF walking around LA again. These NBA players aren't swinging at no street dudes.

Charles Oakley or V Maxwell woulda slapped the **** outta dude.

Both of them Wizard boys Terry cloth

Can't pull for his Playoff performances but overall Lowry> imo

I've explained this to you before, few Playoff games doesn't change my argument. Especially not one... Cause I'm sure it does for you

I've been told you Lowry was a fraud before this past weekend. Game 1 just boosted my point.

Street dude? Real street dudes don't yell and scream alerting everyone from TMZ to police who may be around that they want to really do something.

If he was a "real" street dude he would have walked up on Jennings or Wall and either swung on them or bust his gun. I have no respect for this new age of social media tuff guys.

That's definitely true. But no one with a brain would out take out a gun and start busting outside of a popular club with TMZ everywhere. He definitely made them look like ******* in front of cameras though. To their credit they were smart not to react and do something stupid.

Last edited:
Charles Oakley or V Maxwell woulda slapped the **** outta dude.

Both of them Wizard boys Terry cloth

Wall and Jennings may very well be soft. However when have they ever claimed to have been something different? Acting tuff in a game isn't the same as in the street.

Those players you named didn't play in this era of social media coverage and fake outrage.

That's definitely true. But no one with a brain would out take out a gun and start busting outside of a popular club with TMZ everywhere. He definitely made them look like ******* in front of cameras though. To their credit they were smart not to react and do something stupid.

Not everyone has brains bro.

Nobody with a brain would go live on FB and shoot someone. SMH

there's literally no argument for kyle lowry being better than wall anymore.
there's actually about 6-7 point guards I would take over Lowry. he's overrated because of advanced stat geeks.

Those are the outliers. Straight animals, mentally something is off with them. It's sad.

Last edited:
I don't know what dudes beef was with Jennings but Wall isn't even from LA and doesn't play for a LA team. The crip came off to me as showing off for his homies, woman and the camera.

I can only speak for myself but if it's going down I'm not saying a word. I'm rushing my enemies with bad intentions. I'd bail myself out and deal with the courts later but I'm taking my pound of flesh on sight depending on what the beef is.

Last edited:
there's literally no argument for kyle lowry being better than wall anymore.
there's actually about 6-7 point guards I would take over Lowry. he's overrated because of advanced stat geeks.
Lowry is still a great PG but damn at people still saying he's superior to Wall

I don't know what dudes beef was with Jennings but Wall isn't even from LA and doesn't play for a LA team. The crip came off to me as showing off for his homies, woman and the camera.

I can only speak for myself but if it's going down I'm not saying a word. I'm rushing my enemies with bad intentions. I'd bail myself out and deal with the courts later but I'm taking my pound of flesh on sight depending on what the beef is.

one of my favorite posters bro. i hope washington flourishes so you stick around for a bit mate.

brah... I just seen the video :lol:
he didn't punk them at all
was clearly a fake tough dude or he was just off the *****

Lowry is still a great PG but damn at people still saying he's superior to Wall
We have to stop undervaluing players just because they can't shoot... I mean the best player in the league can't shoot and the top two mvp candidates aren't knockdown shooters either.

Just heard about Chuck's comments of feeling uncomfortable with IT

Well, damn

I think his comments have been taken completely out of context. When I heard it live yesterday it never crossed my mind he would get backlash for it. Chuck lost two brothers. He wasn't being insensitive IMO.

I think his comments have been taken completely out of context. When I heard it live yesterday it never crossed my mind he would get backlash for it. Chuck lost two brothers. He wasn't being insensitive IMO.

100% taken out of context and social media loves to create controversy because they have nothing better to do

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom