2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
KD "if you don't like it don't watch it"

This is getting portrayed as arrogant/cocky/disrespectful?

KD is not my favorite kind of dude but man dudes going at him for that is just another example of why his move to GSW will never go away whether he Wins or loses or stays there or goes elsewhere. He's lost respect from some that he will never get back.

He can say what he wants about not caring, but if anybody cares about what others perceive them to be, I think it's KD.

I'd have to agree that he does act "persecuted" but I take no issue with him saying that.
damn bro you be coming off Hella salty towards Kd lately.
I can't blame you though. I feel you.

Y'all discredited Bean for years on here until 2009/2010. And the masses sus as well for being a sidekick or participant cause Shaq got 3 Finals MVPs even though Kobe was putting up 29/7/6 in 01 playoffs and 27/6/5 in the 02 playoffs. If say Steph gets 3 rings with no Finals MVPs I'm expecting some consistency.

Shaq
Toby
Bird
Duncan
Magic
Kareem

All those players have won a championship without winning finals MVP. I'm interested on what the dialogue would be if lebron won a championship without getting the finals MVP.

Last edited:
Sounds like alot of you already throwing in the towel on Cleveland and have instead redirected their Warriors hate to KD vs Steph for the FMVP 
laugh.gif

The towel been thrown in on Cleveland. They getting washed. The only intrigue really is coming from Steph cause KD has put up pristine numbers before especially vs Bron, but Steph has yet to be Burry in the Finals yet.

The only thing that will irk me for the finals is if Durant or Curry get called for ticky tack fouls in the first quarter that weren't called at all in previous rounds. ( Similar to 2012 and 2016)

Maybe Green too

Last edited:
The only thing that will irk me for the finals is if Durant or Curry get called for ticky tack fouls in the first quarter that weren't called at all in previous rounds. ( Similar to 2012 and 2016)

Maybe Green too
wasn't just the first quarter tho...
some of those games they were straight picking on Curry. It was bs. I think it was game 5 or 6. Biggest play that epitomized it was when he ripped Kyrie clean and kyrie slipped right after the play and they called a foul. It was so one sided...
Really can't wait till we get unbiased automated refs

Last edited:
NBA is rigged, I've always believed that (don't care what anyone else believes. ) and refs have bias but game 7 was straight up. They let em play, Cleveland won straight up. They finished better.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom