2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is definitely hot take central. But some of you ****** camping for Bron right now be the same dudes offering hot takes on other players you don't like.

Can't have it both ways. If you're going to toss out irrational hate...you can't act surprised at...irrational hate.

This thread is definitely hot take central. But some of you ****** camping for Bron right now be the same dudes offering hot takes on other players you don't like.

Can't have it both ways. If you're going to toss out irrational hate...you can't act surprised at...irrational hate.
FACTS

Comparing the presidential election to me wondering how of the billions of people that wanted the job a chick that's "built like Danny Devito and Mike Alstott" and has zero basketball background at all (literally didn't even play high school basketball) got a job speaking about basketball on the largest sports network on the planet :stoneface:

I'm not saying she's bad at her job...but they're in the business of putting people on national television every day. So yes, it is surprising that in one of the most image conscious professions possible they chose her over a lot of other reporters that I'm sure are also very, very good at their jobs.

Comparing the presidential election to me wondering how of the billions of people that wanted the job a chick that's "built like Danny Devito and Mike Alstott" and has zero basketball background at all (literally didn't even play high school basketball) got a job speaking about basketball on the largest sports network on the planet :stoneface:

I'm not saying she's bad at her job...but they're in the business of putting people on national television every day. So yes, it is surprising that in one of the most image conscious professions possible they chose her over a lot of other reporters that I'm sure are also very, very good at their jobs.
I don't know man being good at your job is subjective I guess. I have no idea how skip Bayless, Stephen a Smith, Brian windhorst, Michelle Beadle etc etc got they job and have kept them ...

Last edited:
Let the woman live, damn. She's better than plenty of the personalities ESPN has hired over the years. Perfectly fine reporter.

Do you feel the same way about Windhorst?

Last time I checked, you don't need to have a background in a particular sport to be a reporter, hence reporter and not analyst.

How often is she on TV and for long? Hosts need to be attractive (of the many other prerequisites). Everyone else needs to be good at their job. come on man, you're better than this.

If you have a problem with it, contact her and espn

SMH

bet you won't say anything to her :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom