2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every time I see Ramona Shelbourne on ESPN it amazes me that there are probably billions of people that would want to be in her spot and somehow SHE got that position.

Every time I see Ramona Shelbourne on ESPN it amazes me that there are probably billions of people that would want to be in her spot and somehow SHE got that position.

Is she good at her job? She may not be attractive but if she's a pro, let her cook

Last edited:
NBA is rigged, I've always believed that (don't care what anyone else believes. ) and refs have bias but game 7 was straight up. They let em play, Cleveland won straight up. They finished better.

Game 6 was bull though. at least 2 of Curry's 6 fouls were absolutely made up. The league office knew it was trash too that's why his mouth guard throwing ejection just disappeared :lol:

NBA is rigged, I've always believed that (don't care what anyone else believes. ) and refs have bias but game 7 was straight up. They let em play, Cleveland won straight up. They finished better.

Game 6 was bull though. at least 2 of Curry's 6 fouls were absolutely made up. The league office knew it was trash too that's why his mouth guard throwing ejection just disappeared :lol:

That's pretty much what he said.

Last edited:
They lost for the first time in 11 games, so LeBron has no killer instinct because he doesn't stick his jaw out and make a weird face.

Dudes reverted back to the skip bayless hot takes after his first loss in the playoffs :smh:

Dude played bad and deserved to get ******* on but its weird still seeing people call a 3 time champion and 3 time finals MVP a fraud.

Last edited:
lolwut. She is well-deserving of her position.

Dudes really wanna **** on Ramona just because she doesn't make it move for them...sheesh :lol: :smh:

Vain as hell

Last edited:
c13306a4_aa.png

They lost for the first time in 11 games, so LeBron has no killer instinct because he doesn't stick his jaw out and make a weird face.

Dudes reverted back to the skip bayless hot takes after his first loss in the playoffs :smh:

Dude played bad and deserved to get ******* on but its weird still seeing people call a 3 time champion and 3 time finals MVP a fraud.

Yeah this thread is wild. I need to stay out of these big NBA threads, gotta be the only ones i've seen dudes begging for mods, it gets that stupid.

Dudes reverted back to the skip bayless hot takes after his first loss in the playoffs
mean.gif

Yeah this thread is wild. I need to stay out of these big NBA threads, gotta be the only ones i've seen dudes begging for mods, it gets that stupid.
This thread is the hot take paradise.

KD "if you don't like it don't watch it"

This is getting portrayed as arrogant/cocky/disrespectful?

KD is not my favorite kind of dude but man dudes going at him for that is just another example of why his move to GSW will never go away whether he Wins or loses or stays there or goes elsewhere. He's lost respect from some that he will never get back.

He can say what he wants about not caring, but if anybody cares about what others perceive them to be, I think it's KD.

I'd have to agree that he does act "persecuted" but I take no issue with him saying that.

heard the same about lebron

guess what?

winning cures everything

and when kd comes back to okc you better still hate him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom