2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take that for data
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

NBA MVP one step closer to being like MLB 'a MVP
Oh you mean how the MLB actually rewards the season's best player and doesnt use "this team isnt supposed to be as good as they are, so we will reward their best player" logic?

Would be nice if it started getting one step closer like you claim.

Oh you mean how the MLB actually rewards the season's best player and doesnt use "this team isnt supposed to be as good as they are, so we will reward their best player" logic?

There's a reason why every eligible MVP is in the hall of fame. Winning should be most important.

There's a reason why every eligible MVP is in the hall of fame. Winning should be most important.
If winning is THE most important, then why are you advocating that the MVP should come from a 3 seed?

But teamwork and chemistry basically don't exist in baseball.  That's the reason someone like A-Rod can be MVP.  Basketball demands a lot more beyond the numbers.

If winning is THE most important, then why are you advocating that the MVP should come from a 3 seed?

Look at my post history G. then get back to me.

Kawhi has been my pick for awhile now. 60 wins with no other allstar or all NBA player and he plays lock down defense.

@The Collector
John Wall is one playoff run away from being a superstar. Since coming into the league seven years ago, Wall has gotten better every season, evolving from a player who relied primarily on his absurd athleticism to a well-rounded floor general who controls the game with his mind as much as his body. He has been an All-Star the last four seasons, but has remained relatively anonymous (he doesn’t even have a signature shoe deal) because the Wizards ironically lack a national profile. They have made the playoffs only twice in his time in Washington, and his last appearance in 2015 was cut short by a broken hand. This is his first season in the NBA when he has played with anywhere near as much talent as he did in college, when he teamed up with DeMarcus Cousins, Eric Bledsoe, and Patrick Patterson at Kentucky. With a supporting cast in place, and the Eastern Conference looking wide open, everything is set up for Wall to make the leap.

What separates Wall from Westbrook is mentality: Wall can get a shot off whenever he wants, but, in the vein of more traditional point guards, he always looks to pass first.

These Playoffs Belong to John Wall
After years of being overlooked in favor of his contemporaries, the Wizards’ franchise player is in the midst of a postseason breakout. With the way the East has shaken out, Washington’s path to the conference finals is clear. Should he reach that point, there’s no telling how high his star could rise.

Look at my post history G. then get back to me.

Kawhi has been my pick for awhile now. 60 wins with no other allstar or all NBA player and he plays lock down defense.
I think I've seen you be accused of being a #Harden4MVP supporter no less than, 20 times.

Folks really don't pay that much attention to anything anymore.

How many times must you tell folk you are pro-Kawhi for the award.

NBA MVP one step closer to being like MLB 'a MVP

Except they don't really do that in MLB either. Mike Trout would have 5 straight MVPs if they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom