2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give westbrook the damn trophy we might not see a season like that again in our lifetime

Last edited:
After last night performance I don't want to hear anything about Myrie and Love carried Lebron through the playoffs and just coasted

Bron put on one of the most impressive playoff performances of ALL TIME while these 2 were warming the benches

Put the whole team on his back and tied the largest comeback EVER

After last night performance I don't want to hear anything about Myrie and Love carried Lebron through the playoffs and just coasted

Bron put on one of the most impressive playoff performances of ALL TIME while these 2 were warming the benches

There's a reason why the Cavs are 4-19 when Lebron doesn't play (since he came back to Cleveland.)

Love/Kyrie CAN'T lead that team.

Show ya faces you unbelievers who said he had NO chance to win the award. :nerd:

word to jay lebron been on for 7 straight summers..to the finals

Last edited:

If winning is THE most important, then why are you advocating that the MVP should come from a 3 seed?

Look at my post history G. then get back to me.

Kawhi has been my pick for awhile now. 60 wins with no other allstar or all NBA player and he plays lock down defense.
I think I've seen you be accused of being a #Harden4MVP supporter no less than, 20 times.

Folks really don't pay that much attention to anything anymore.

How many times must you tell folk you are pro-Kawhi for the award.
I apologized for my assumption.  I am not a daily visitor to this thread.

They were playing Indiana though so lets account for that. Get behind against Washington or Chicago even. You're going to need everybody.

Last edited:
Show ya faces you unbelievers who said he had NO chance to win the award.
nerd.gif
... nobody said that because it was obvious to everyone that he had at least a 50% chance of winning?

Plenty of people said someone else should win.

Pretty sure people said Westbrook WOULD win but it would be a sham cause Kawhi/Harden da real MVPs

1 game. cool. story. brethren.

mvp westbrook makes it series tonight..bouce back like juvie
No chance.

When Billy thinks Grant should play over Taj and Kanter is too bad on defense to play, then it puts way too much pressure on Russ down the stretch and he usually isn't going to outgun 3pt shooting teams down the stretch...he's a bad man, but not that Bad.

He'd have to be Bruce Lee of Harlem with the glow type good to overcome the rotation Billy gives him.

If you want to play Grant cool, just start him instead of Taj and let Taj do some work while Russ sits instead of sitting with Russ, especially w/Kanter not filling that role anymore.

Show ya faces you unbelievers who said he had NO chance to win the award. :nerd:

feels like a victory for us bro. russy with the mamba coursing through his veins. We can't claim demar no mo. son need to stop wearing kobes. making em look wack.

I always thought Westbrook was most likely to win because the media narrative has been crazy hype this year.

Also Harden has been snubbed in major ways before (most notably All-NBA last year).

Pretty sure people said Westbrook WOULD win but it would be a sham cause Kawhi/Harden da real MVPs

You're wrong too. Up until like 3 weeks left in the season. I was having damn near daily debates in here. I said back almost at the all star break he'd win it even as a 6 seed and multiple posters here said no chance in hell.

You're wrong too. Up until like 3 weeks left in the season. I was having damn near daily debates in here. I said back almost at the all star break he'd win it even as a 6 seed and multiple posters here said no chance in hell.
I see what you're saying.  It is definitely historically unprecedented for someone from a 6 seed to win, so I seem to remember those convos.  I think it's become obvious in the last couple months this year was different though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom