2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
One more loss and Celtics are frauds.

Pacers are frauds

OKC might be frauds as well
The **** you mean frauds ? Bron hasn't lost a first round game in like 5 years and our squad was two games above 500 going in to the playoffs :lol:

Biggest mistake the pacers made this year was finishing ahead of the bulls

Cleveland knew they rather see Pacers than the Bulls. They let Celtics take #1 :lol:

Hypothetical situation - If Westbrook had tanked at the end of the year and ended up averaging only 9.9 assists, how many people would then vote for another player for MVP?

I'm just curious as to the importance of Russ' triple double average and the impact it will have on voters. 

I'm cool with Russ getting it. Chances are, we're not seeing a triple double season again . We've seen what OKC is without him. Harden can sit and they'll be alright.

Oh you mean how the MLB actually rewards the season's best player and doesnt use "this team isnt supposed to be as good as they are, so we will reward their best player" logic?

Would be nice if it started getting one step closer like you claim.

There's a reason why every eligible MVP is in the hall of fame. Winning should be most important.
That just sounds stupid, though, when talking about an individual award.

Real stupid.

That just sounds stupid, though, when talking about an individual award.

Real stupid.
The goal of every individual should be for the team to win it might not be right for an individual award but it is not by any means stupid

I'm cool with Russ getting it. Chances are, we're not seeing a triple double season again . We've seen what OKC is without him. Harden can sit and they'll be alright.

I'm tired of this narrative.

You take Harden off the Rockets, they're not a playoff team. Period.

Take Wall of the Wizards, same ****.

Take Lebron off the Cavs...even WITH Kyrie & Love, well, ****...that 4-19 record speaks for itself.

It goes on and on.

You take a superstar off of their respective team, overall play goes downhill. Probably to the point, in most cases, where those squads would be fringe lottery.

I'm sick and tired of folks hyping up Westbrook like what he's doing and what he means to the team is some sort of anomaly in the grand scheme of the NBA landscape. It's crap.

I'm tired of this narrative.

You take Harden off the Rockets, they're not a playoff team. Period.

Take Wall of the Wizards, same ****.

Take Lebron off the Cavs...even WITH Kyrie & Love, well, ****...that 4-19 record speaks for itself.

It goes on and on.

You take a superstar off of their respective team, overall play goes downhill. Probably to the point, in most cases, where those squads would be fringe lottery.

I'm sick and tired of folks hyping up Westbrook like what he's doing and what he means to the team is some sort of anomaly in the grand scheme of the NBA landscape. It's crap.
You gotta get out that hate out your heart bruv.  In respect to both Russell Westbrook and James Harden, if you remove both of them, which team would you rather have. Be honest with yourself.

How will they be alright? :lol: A career 6th man would be their best player

Last edited:

Show ya faces you unbelievers who said he had NO chance to win the award.
nerd.gif
... nobody said that because it was obvious to everyone that he had at least a 50% chance of winning?

Plenty of people said someone else should win.
Dude, Wavy and Anti and PHC lakersman3000 and that whole Kawhi crew said he had NO chance all the way up until like 4 days ago.

Seeding Seeding Seeding, Past Past Past is all they brought up for 5 months.

And it wasn't just the guys I named, there were more than 100+ posters who said EXACTLY that "no chance"

It was obvious to like 3 people  (not 50%)that Russ had a chance, that is it.

Everyone just said "seeding" and "in the past" for months on end.

Last edited:
Zach Lowe: There is a long term cost to the way how Russ plays - the cost is the development of his teammates. There are NBA players who told me they will vote for Russ to be MVP but they would never want to be on his team.

How will they be alright? :lol: A career 6th man would be their best player

Rockets were +2 with Harden on the floor last game and a +2 with him off the floor.

OKC was a +15 with Russ on the floor and a -11 with him off.

Zach Lowe: There is a long term cost to the way how Russ plays - the cost is the development of his teammates. There are NBA players who told me they will vote for Russ to be MVP but they would never want to be on his team.

well eff those lily bishes then. cowards. say that **** loud. otherwise sthu. maybe russ dont wanna be on yall clown *** teams either.

Last edited:

You gotta get out that hate out your heart bruv.  In respect to both Russell Westbrook and James Harden, if you remove both of them, which team would you rather have. Be honest with yourself.

You tell me how effective those Rockets players would be without Harden creating for them. You know how many easy looks he gets for those guys?

How will they be alright?
laugh.gif
A career 6th man would be their best player
You get the same assignment brother man. You have one team to choose from between the OKC and Houston without their MVPs, who are you choosing?
Rockets were +2 with Harden on the floor last game and a +2 with him off the floor.

OKC was a +15 with Russ on the floor and a -11 with him off.
Exactly.

:lol:

You really think

Ariza
Beverly
Capela
Nene
Eric Gordon

Are going to be "ard" without Harden :rofl:

Y'all delusional man. Houston overachieved like a mug. Harden and Dantoni are the reasons why.

well eff those lily bishes then. cowards. say that **** loud. otherwise sthu. maybe russ dont wanna be on yall clown *** teams either.
Russ prolly wouldn't wanna be teammates with players who want to shoot as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom