2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
my dude did you even see the replay of the injury? did you even watch the game? Markieff was moving gingerly on the ankle all game, which is why IT kept abusing him off those screens. he couldn't rotate quick at all
Yeah. He tweaked his ankle. Just because your ankle can bend sideways doesn't mean it's severely sprained. I'm sitting at my desk right now bending my ankle in the same direction at a 90 degree angle. Do you know anything about the lateral ligament? The replay doesn't tell the story. He's a known baby.

laugh.gif
the keyboard warriors are out in force this morning.
Nah, I just KNOW he exaggerated that injury. You don't "sprain" your ankle at 6'10" 245, writher in pain unable to continue and show up like nothing ever happened 2 days later
roll.gif
"like nothing ever happened" 
roll.gif
roll.gif

You can gang up on me all you want, I will not falter. Cape for dude all you want. He's not as tough as you all think. Otto Porter is though.

John Wall stans still trying to give him credit when he choked last nights game on multiple occasions?

Saying he's on the same level as IT who came in clutch at the end on multiple posessions?

If Wall and Isaiah Thomas were on the same level last night Wizards would have won

If they were on the same level Wall would be All-NBA

Last edited:
The Cavs have nothing to lose this year same as last. They're not supposed to win. They just outplayed the better team last year. GS has to win to remain relavent...

John Wall stans still trying to give him credit when he choked last nights game on multiple occasions?

Saying he's on the same level as IT who came in clutch at the end on multiple posessions?

If Wall and Isaiah Thomas were on the same level last night Wizards would have won

Is it REALLY that simple? So this is a 1 on 1 game now?

The Cavs have nothing to lose this year same as last. They're not supposed to win. They just outplayed the better team last year. GS has to win to remain relavent...
nah golden state will be relevant if they lead the west. Need two teams to play in the finals both teams are relevant.

Former Trail Blazers guard Brandon Roy was shot in the leg while visiting his grandmother in Southern California over the weekend. He has returned to Washington state and is recovering. Roy was a bystander in the incident, but his heroic actions ensured a horrible situation didn’t get much worse.

USA Today reports that the shooting was a random act of violence, and that Roy quickly reacted to the shooting by shielding children in front of the home — which resulted in him being shot in the leg. The Trail Blazers released the following statement on the incident

They are two COMPLETELY different players, bud.

Might not be a more dynamic scorer in the NBA than IT....but tell me something else outside of that aspect of the game he does better than Wall?

Been trying to tell people about Rozier for a couple years now. Dude is the goods.

Don't be surprised if he takes the Eric Bledsoe path and is a pretty good starter somewhere eventually. 

Been trying to tell people about Rozier for a couple years now. Dude is the goods.

Don't be surprised if he takes the Eric Bledsoe path and is a pretty good starter somewhere eventually. 
I can see it. His layup package is also on point

@InTheLab on Twitter (Devin Williams)

Posts videos of Rozier's layups whenever he checks in. Dude is a very creative finisher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom