I always love it when Mark Jackson commentates on a Warriors game
you know he's deep down salty still

GSW feasted on Dame, McCollum

GSW feasting on Hayward, Iso Joe, Gobert

CLE feasted on PG13, Teague

CLE feasting on Derozan, Lowry, Ibaka

These juggernauts just doing what they supposed to be doing

Last edited:
GSW vs CLE meeting for the third time in the Finals is pretty much just like the Lakers and Celtics meeting three times in the Finals in the 80s. Both teams simply heads above the rest and the only time they ever gonna be challenged is when they meet each other in the championship round.

LOL the Celtics and the Lakers were far closer than the Cavs and the Warriors right now man.

I mean it may be different come finals but right now? Come on man the Warriors are far better than the Cavs too.

LOL the Celtics and the Lakers were far closer than the Cavs and the Warriors right now man.

I mean it may be different come finals but right now? Come on man the Warriors are far better than the Cavs too.
That's why people have opinions.

Btw...I'm curious, how old were you in 1985?

GSW vs CLE meeting for the third time in the Finals is pretty much just like the Lakers and Celtics meeting three times in the Finals in the 80s. Both teams simply heads above the rest and the only time they ever gonna be challenged is when they meet each other in the championship round.

the C's were at least pushed by the sixers during the start of their dynasty and pistons at the end
the Lakers pretty much ran thru the west and were barely challenged except during the end, and even then they won their gm 7s

cavs/w's just coastin to the finals

Lies. you ain't in ya 50s bruh. Better take those links off ya profile Jamal
My name isn't Jamal and that isn't me fam...

Can't be jumping to conclusions like that bro
roll.gif

Last year was a freak occurrence. The dubs were still the better team, they just had an epic meltdown WHILE Bron and Kyrie reached their final forms. Worst damn timing possible for them.

At least try Utah
They got the red carpet out for the Dubs in the paint

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom