2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
GSW watching this game and saying to themselves, "Coach better be ready by June or else we in trouble" :lol:  

Let's be real though...

If GSW were playing the Raps right now, they to would be averaging 20+ 3s.

Hell, GSW probably would average 125+ points a game.

You don't get it? WOW.

I'll let you figure that one out on your own.

There are certain intangibles in all of sports that cannot be quantified. YOU JUST SEE IT PLAY OUT ON THE DAMN COURT/FIELD.

If you don't get what separates Griffin from Draymond, Chandler from Jordan, Brady from Ryan, Newton, etc, Rice from Moss, Kobe from T-Mac, A.I. from Marbury, then you'll never get it.
What separates Chandler from Jordan is playing with peak Dirk Nowitzki.

What Separates Griffin from Draymond is the fact that one plays with Steph/Klay/KD.

Intangibles are overrated. Draymond isn't great because of intangibles. None of the guys you mentioned are great because of intangibles. The guys you highlighted are great because they are 1) Really damn good and 2) Benefit from circumstance

Now if you can't see that then YOU'LL never get it
laugh.gif

***** really highlighed Draymond vs Blake as if Draymond doesn't play with Steph / Klay / KD, Highlighed Kobe in comparison to Mac and AI w/o acknowledging SHAQUILLE O'NEAL LOL. Circumstance matters.

Only players with a bigger impact on the game is Jordan and Iverson. Idk where you found the other 9 from.

Ridiculous.

Magic, Bird, Wilt, Shaq, Kobe?

How can you say something like that?

There's more then 10 players who's had as big as impact on the league or bigger then LeBron.

Well Draymond has HEART. He WILLS his team to wins. He has a DESIRE that will not be denied. He brings TOUGHNESS and as the LEADER of his team, his STICKTOITIVENESS is contagious. The CROWD at oracle is reminiscent of the 1954 LAKERS. Everytime I see Draymond play I see a little bit of GEORGE MIKAN. Seeing him zip the ball around, I almost expect to see SLATER MARTIN and ****** SKOOG out there with him.

Seen this on twitter just now, and I guess i'll pose the question to you guys

What is the financial cost of being a "good" team right now in either conference?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom