2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where the kobe stans on this one
The way he said "Jalen Rose'd me" still has me dead. Crazy how so much of what was said in this video is all people have been trying to say all day 
laugh.gif

Seems you're all doing the typical "momentum-math" of what a seven-game series usually entails, rather than looking at how Game 1 played out with a healthy Kawhi on Durant. I saw what happened when Kawhi was on KD and what KD was doing when he was off the floor for good.

and why was mike brown rolling with david west and matt barnes??? i know iggy was hurt, but still?
he better get his rotations right if he is in the finals

Last edited:
Steph Curry with the Cool 40 & 7....along with the game tying 3 and game sealing jumper :pimp:

They were picking on LMA at one point. He really can't guard anybody past 12 feet :lol:.

his ankle wasn't too bad. think if gm6 was a must win, he was ready, but spurs were fortunate to have 7 at home, worst case scenario.
he was looking fine in the first half. was attacking, dunking and seemed normal
obviously, rolling the same ankle doesn't help. he still looked fine after the first one cause he just rolled it, but the second time, his full weight landed on zaza's

going fwd i would definitely do a heavier tape job on the hurt ankle and use a differnt shoe. never tried that particular model jordan (and i dont think there are any shoes out there that would have stopped that roll) it doesnt seem like there is much ankle lateral stability.

i remember one of the design cues in jordan 4 moving to jordan 5 and beyond was lack of ankle stability reported by jordan himself.

and why was mike brown rolling with david west and matt barnes??? i know iggy was hurt, but still?
he better get his rotations right if he is in the finals
mike brown aint coaching no finals

steve kerr will come out in a wheelchair courtside before that happens

This was probably the Spurs best chance to win. You ain't holding GSW to that little bit of points at half again. Zaza clumsy dirty *** should get the game ball.

Sports media in general is way too reactive, the problem arises when people buy the reaction.

Espn has an active reason to partake in nonsense takes that move game by game because it sells ads/views.....

I didn't see the second half of the game. I had to work but am shocked at the score. Was the zsa zsa play dirty? Looked like he intentionally stuck his foot out there, but I didn't see it live.

Sports media in general is way too reactive, the problem arises when people buy the reaction.

Espn has an active reason to partake in nonsense takes that move game by game because it sells ads/views.....

Well, NT is the zeitgeist of this, so it is what it is.

Boston goes down 0-1 to Chicago in the first round and the "I told you so" and "not built for the playoffs" comes out. They go down 0-2 and it's chest-thumping galore, then the Celtics win the series. Same with the Rockets and Spurs. Forget last season when Harden would show he struggles with leadership, but it's all washed away when he has a season for the ages. No way the Spurs have a chance, some said. Harden shrinks in game 7 against the Spurs without Kawhi...Straight washed!...Well, no way the Spurs even come close against GSW. Brought them down to the wire without Kawhi down the stretch and it's easily arguable that if he doesn't go down, it's SA up 1-0...That's the least of the argument though. Golden State surely may win and win outright, but how folks arrived to that conclusion was waaay waaay off and by no means shows they had a pulse on the series' and games. :lol:

So it goes...

that game was really sloppy in the last 4 mins. curry hit a 3 that was a key bucket after 2 offensive rebounds from missed 3s by other gsw players. a few possessions earlier, he air-balled one. durant bobbled a ball and got lucky that it came right back to him. Aldrige has some really goofy plays as well.

gsw gave sas plenty of chances to win that game at the end.

we shall see...last may, folks were saying the same thing...

win or lose, curry is no lebron. never will be.
Curry is Curry. He don't have to be LeBron. I wouldnt like him if his game was like LeBron even though LeBron is better. I enjoy Curry game more. Curry the real point God!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom