2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's just me but when Kawhi Leonard was on the floor, I thought the Spurs bench reaction was weird. They had pokerfaces almost like they knew it was going to happen. But the one guy who did react, overreacted.

Last edited:
We got guys here that are wishing injury on people? This really is the worst thread on S&T. Hell, it's probably the worst thread on NT.

Y'all take this way too seriously. This is someone's livelihood and health we're talking about. You have to be some sorry *** scumbag to wish harm on another human being when you especially don't know them or if they didn't do anything personal to you :smh:

The replays were seen countless times. Kawhi even said it wasn't intentional. You guys are too much some times. So much nonsense

Last edited:
We got guys here that are wishing injury on people? This really is the worst thread on S&T. Hell, it's probably the worst thread on NT.

Y'all take this way too seriously. This is someone's livelihood and health we're talking about. You have to be some sorry *** scumbag to wish harm on another human being when you especially don't know them or if they didn't do anything personal to you
mean.gif

The replays were seen countless times. Kawhi even said it wasn't intentional. You guys are too much some times. So much nonsense
Says the guy who said Kawhi's injury had NOTHING to do with the sudden switch in the game. You may want to disappear for a few days. 

Y'all take this way too seriously. This is someone's livelihood and health we're talking about. You have to be some sorry *** scumbag to wish harm on another human being when you especially don't know them or if they didn't do anything personal to you :smh:

Hank brobro take a chill pill. You think dudes in here are lavar ball? They can't speak things into existence. Gotta learn to not take errythang posted in here too seriously lol. But yeah dudes are straight up lames for wishing harm to other people, regardless whether it ends up happening.

Last edited:
Of course I was. LeBron is better tho.
Still I enjoy watching Curry . My favorite player in the L and the most entertaining player in the L to me.

so you can appreciate and see the irony and the hypocrisy in saying curry was better than lebron last year about the same time...but now, saying that it doesnt matter and you just like currys game better?

surely you could have just said that last year, right?

either way, no biggie. looking fwd to great bball in the wcf and the finals

Yeah it was a few them thirsty as hell to say Curry was better than Lebron when they knew he wasn't.

Anyone got Wiz tomorrow? Most ppl think Boston is a lock

I got the Wizards tomorrow.

If they can get ANYTHING from Otto, that would be great.

Also, if I were Brooks I would really consider giving Jason Smith more minutes to guard Horford. Gortat doesn't seem to be to adept at the high pick & roll and Horford is getting way too many jumpers.

Last edited:
Yeah it was a few them thirsty as hell to say Curry was better than Lebron when they knew he wasn't.
Dudes forgot up until Game 5 Bron was struggling. Curry had maybe one of the 3 greatest seasons of all time up until that point. His numbers looked ok 25/11/8 but they had gotten handled in 3 outta the 4 games and Burry just dropped 38 on the road to take that 3-1 lead. If they had finished it off, it wouldn't have been a question who was the best player in the world was, but Draymond puched, Bron snitched, Curry threw a stupid pass, and Kyrie Mamba blooded. 

Last edited:
You've literally said this MULTIPLE times and yet continue to come in here and post lol If it's really that bad to you bro just like go to another thread g.

You sound like one of those racist Trump supporters that say, "if you don't like it here, then leave!"

Just because it's the worst thread doesn't mean I shouldn't be here lol

Says the guy who said Kawhi's injury had NOTHING to do with the sudden switch in the game. You may want to disappear for a few days. 

Don't you dare categorize me in the same conversation as those people who wish injury on another human being.

FOH bro. You're a lame for thinking it's even the same thing. Maybe you should disappear with your illogic.

Last edited:
Don't you dare categorize me in the same conversation as those people who wish injury on another human being.

FOH bro. You're a lame for thinking it's even the same thing. Maybe you should disappear with your illogic.
They said something stupid and nonsensical. As did you. 

What is Kawhi supposed to say though? Just like Kevin Durant saying that Zaza isn't a dirty player. NBA pressers are just politically correct comments 9/10 times

You sound like one of those racist Trump supporters that say, "if you don't like it here, then leave!"

Just because it's the worst thread doesn't mean I shouldn't be here lol
Nah I just don't get the whole "Lemme **** where I sleep at" thing lol but more power to you.

You've literally said this MULTIPLE times and yet continue to come in here and post lol If it's really that bad to you bro just like go to another thread g.

It used to always been this way, but most never came to grips with how great the NBA was, going back to about 3-4 years ago. Does not apply the same to today. I can **** with this thread, at times, but the majority of the time, it can be like SAS vs. Skip with only a panel replacement knowing their ****. Basically epitomizes the new ESPN era.

Last edited:
They said something stupid and nonsensical. As did you. 

If you can't tell the difference, then I hope you never procreate. God help us if you do.

Nah I just don't get the whole "Lemme **** where I sleep at" thing lol but more power to you.

**** where I sleep? I can still take part in a thread and be critical at the same time. Or else what's the point? Is your entire life all kumbayas? Or do you bounce if something isn't good or the way you'd like it?

What an entertaining game today! If I'm Kawhi I'm not wearing the Jordan 31 with a bum ankle... those shoes are trash when it comes to support. Then if he still chooses to wear them put on a damn ankle brace!

Pop needs to have the Spurs do some long rebound drills because they lost a good majority of long rebounds.

Curry scorch the Spurs because he was resting on defense. Green is going to have to make Curry at least sweat on defense.

I liked how simmons had curry on him in the first half and cut to the bucket for that alley oop from lee. need to see more of that shark mentality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom