2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry is Curry. He don't have to be LeBron. I wouldnt like him if his game was like LeBron even though LeBron is better. I enjoy Curry game more. Curry the real point God!

its all good...

but...

werent you one of the ones screaming curry over lebron about this time last year?

just asking

Of course I was. LeBron is better tho.
Still I enjoy watching Curry . My favorite player in the L and the most entertaining player in the L to me.

Last edited:
Curry did his thing and is still at it, but you can't tell me that when Russ comes to Minnesota and rattles off 3 Championships, that he's not discussed as being better...

:lol:

I wish!

Of course I was. LeBron is better tho.
Still I enjoy watching Curry . My favorite player in the L and the most entertaining player in the L to me.

so you can appreciate and see the irony and the hypocrisy in saying curry was better than lebron last year about the same time...but now, saying that it doesnt matter and you just like currys game better?

surely you could have just said that last year, right?

either way, no biggie. looking fwd to great bball in the wcf and the finals

Everything aside, SAS still had a legit chance to win in the 4th but I think Pop out thought himself.

Pau picked up his fifth early in the 4th, and was ineffective for stretches, but remember the two big lineup gave you the lead. Of course it was with Kawhi Leonard originally, but when the lead is dwindling in part because of your lack of rebounding and Aldridge is constantly getting doubled or trapped, you must get back to what got you there. Hell even David Lee played very well in the first half. He could've been of use possibly too.

It's a risk, but I'm putting Pau sorry *** back in as soon as that lead disappeared to almost nothing and hoping he can give me boards and touches around the rim at least before fouling out. Hell Pau's passing was needed to with LA constantly bobbling and turning the rick over. Pop pretty much played right into the W's strength by matching up small at the end of the game and shooting jumpers with little to no ball movement. Aldridge is a walking disappointment out there :smh:

Aldridge was struggling recognizing the double.

They doubled him on the dribble....he AWLAYS dribbles hard right and lowers his shoulder in the post. They sent the double as soon as he was about to dribble...and that led to some momentum killing turnovers.

I credit that to Steve Kerr in the Locker room. You know Mike Brown ain't make that adjustment :lol:.

This was the Spurs chance to grab one game. I had GSW in 5 or 6.....but this is looking like a clean sweep with Kawhi going down. They got a good chance to enter the finals at 12-0...

Steph Curry with the Cool 40 & 7....along with the game tying 3 and game sealing jumper
pimp.gif

They were picking on LMA at one point. He really can't guard anybody past 12 feet
laugh.gif
Remember when they said Wall was better than curry?

Who would NT like to see fail/ f'ed more between Lebron or Trump? I think most of y'all pick Lebron.

LMA handles double teams like its pick up basketball. Which is why I keep clamoring for him to catch if deeper so there's less time for the help to come. A double team comes and it's instant panic.

LMA handles double teams like its pick up basketball. Which is why I keep clamoring for him to catch if deeper so there's less time for the help to come. A double team comes and it's instant panic.

he is who he is at this point in his career. they got enough out of him to win the gm tonight. they were in a position to win the gm
if anything, pau was a no show. david lee gave them something

that game was really sloppy in the last 4 mins. curry hit a 3 that was a key bucket after 2 offensive rebounds from missed 3s by other gsw players. a few possessions earlier, he air-balled one. durant bobbled a ball and got lucky that it came right back to him. Aldrige has some really goofy plays as well.

gsw gave sas plenty of chances to win that game at the end.

and that last minute
manu dunk (drug test him?)
patty steal :lol:

Last edited:
I'm putting the bread on Washington tomorrow,I just feel like they are finally going to steal one in Boston. First 2 games should have be wiz wins tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom