2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** where I sleep? I can still take part in a thread and be critical at the same time. Or else what's the point? Is your entire life all kumbayas? Or do you bounce if something isn't good or the way you'd like it?
"This is the worst thread on NT" isn't being critical fam. You're not making a critique for starters, you're making a generalization. What exactly is the problem with the thread and how would you fix it if it's bad as you claim it to be.

Regardless, I don't take NT all that seriously. I mean you've said this about this thread numerous times. That makes it SEEM like it's bothering you and if it was bothering ME that much I'd just go to another thread.

But that's just me and we're different people. So keep on letting us know how terrible the thread is while you're consistently posting in it. More power to you.

I want to believe in John Wall, but they've literally shown nothing to make me believe they can win in Boston, in all honesty the Celtics should have already won this series. 

Both BOS/WAS need their perimeter players as scorers to execute their winning gameplans in a series, and that won't happen often enough as they're all busy chasing CLE's three-point shooters all over the place, fighting back exhaustion.

They won't get the efficiency of offense over the course of the series that they'll need.

Last edited:
**** where I sleep? I can still take part in a thread and be critical at the same time. Or else what's the point? Is your entire life all kumbayas? Or do you bounce if something isn't good or the way you'd like it?

"This is the worst thread on NT" isn't being critical fam. You're not making a critique for starters, you're making a generalization. What exactly is the problem with the thread and how would you fix it if it's bad as you claim it to be.

Regardless, I don't take NT all that seriously. I mean you've said this about this thread numerous times. That makes it SEEM like it's bothering you and if it was bothering ME that much I'd just go to another thread.

But that's just me and we're different people. So keep on letting us know how terrible the thread is while you're consistently posting in it. More power to you.

You take it serious enough to try and discount someone's claim that a thread you "dont take seriously" is worth pointing out to that person that it's not that serious.

:lol:

Last edited:
You take it serious enough to try and discount someone's claim that a thread you "dont take seriously" is worth pointing out to that person that it's not that serious.

So I'm supposed to not say anything if someone is responding to me? Yeah, that seems like a plan to me

laugh.gif
Lol mind**** bro haha

Last edited:
Aldridge began misfiring on the offensive end when he needed to cover Durant in spots/contribute more defensively after Kawhi's injury.

Still, he or Manu should've been the only two Spurs taking shots in the final minute, yet Jonathan Simmons - who I love - took back-to-back possessions by design or improv idk, but it shouldn't have happened.

Wizards will be the easiest competition for the cavs

How you figure? Cavs going to put up there points against either team but the Wizards will put more pressure on the Cavs defense. Trust me Irving and Love would rather go on the road and play the Celtics than be home against the wizards... they low key rested players and settled for the 2nd seed knowing they would avoid WSH in the second round.

Dudes forgot up until Game 5 Bron was struggling. Curry had maybe one of the 3 greatest seasons of all time up until that point. His numbers looked ok 25/11/8 but they had gotten handled in 3 outta the 4 games and Burry just dropped 38 on the road to take that 3-1 lead. If they had finished it off, it wouldn't have been a question who was the best player in the world was, but Draymond puched, Bron snitched, Curry threw a stupid pass, and Kyrie Mamba blooded. 
ding ding ding. Eventually LeBron will be surpassed by someone. We thought that was last year but we was wrong.
(Not career wise)but eventually LeBron won't be the best in the world and I for one gladly admit I can't wait till that day comes.

Last edited:

So I'm supposed to not say anything if someone is responding to me? Yeah, that seems like a plan to me

Respond all you want. That wasn't at question. I was just pointing out that your response is contradictory and it wasn't very well-reasoned.

Lol mind**** bro haha

I held my breath.

Last edited:
Yeah it was a few them thirsty as hell to say Curry was better than Lebron when they knew he wasn't.
Dudes forgot up until Game 5 Bron was struggling. Curry had maybe one of the 3 greatest seasons of all time up until that point. His numbers looked ok 25/11/8 but they had gotten handled in 3 outta the 4 games and Burry just dropped 38 on the road to take that 3-1 lead. If they had finished it off, it wouldn't have been a question who was the best player in the world was, but Draymond puched, Bron snitched, Curry threw a stupid pass, and Kyrie Mamba blooded. 

If, wouldn't, but, what had happen was, whoopty whoop.

He don't do **** better than Lebron but shoot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom