2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predicted this was going to be a crazy series.

Spurs had it, then lost it.  

Kawhi will sit Game 2 and have 6 days of rest.

I expect the Spurs to rattle GSW again hopefully keeping it close.  

This will go to 7.

Sports media in general is way too reactive, the problem arises when people buy the reaction.

Espn has an active reason to partake in nonsense takes that move game by game because it sells ads/views.....

we had dudes in here who said this series was over after the dubs were down 30-16 :lol:

Grown men wear Steph Curry's kicks? Never seen anyone other than kids wear them. 

Grown men wear Steph Curry's kicks? Never seen anyone other than kids wear them. 

Seen a lot of senior citizens wearig them tbh.

I'm rooting for Boston tomororw but I think the Wiz will take it.

Last edited:
Why did LMA have to take the extra step towards curry here?
Dirty

Closing out or stepping towards a player isn't the problem..

It's sliding your leg or foot underneath a player who has jumped in the air, not giving them an opportunity to make a clean landing

It's sliding your leg or foot underneath a player who has jumped in the air, not giving them an opportunity to make a clean landing
Looks like a natural motion to me. Zaza's right leg looks like he's planting and pushing off to go the other way and KL's foot just lands on it *Shrugs*

Looks like a natural motion to me. Zaza's right leg looks like he's planting and pushing off to go the other way and KL's foot just lands on it *Shrugs*

Looks like a natural motion in fencing

[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] @ these feels

Caught the replay and skimmed through this read.

Why are y'all taking the "wishing" of injury so serious?

As if wishes were real lol.

It's all in the fun of sports fandom.

Unless it's someone I'm rooting for, why would I give a **** about a turned ankle.

Even if Kiwi is out for the year, it's just an ankle, he'll play again and still wake up filthy rich.

He'll be alright.

Regardless of the circumstances, nothing's worse than watching scrubs taking out stars, word to Beverly. Especially in a sport that leans so heavily on one or two guys per team.

samething I see.
Ive read On other sites people expect him to get fined or some extra punishment. No way in hell.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom