2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should've won game one 
mean.gif
sick.gif

Game 2 tonite lehgo Pacers

But Steph leads his team to two Finals and one championship and you can still say Wall is better.

Collector pls.

What I said was THIS SEASON and has better All Around game. The conversation last night was based on the team aspect and winning. Different conversation.

When it comes to winning in the NBA Curry is superior to Wall thus far.

Last edited:
Vic was a top 5 guard... Yet had been benched in Orlando of all places? Y'all just saying stuff to say it. Vic being good for OKC when the trade happened was him being a good 3rd/4th option with KD and Russ there. Not him being a 2nd option or more which is partly why he got demoted in Orlando in the 1st place.
He's not a great shooter, Fournier makes more sense next to Payton.  

Victor's production stayed the same this year relatively. His 3 point attempts jumped this year, while his ft rate dipped. Wonder why that is? Also, he did not suck going into the year. And if you fix your lips to say Eric Gordon is better, especially this year, I KNOW you're not knowledgeable about what the two players did this year since they have almost identical numbers.

Last edited:
He's not a great shooter, Fournier makes more sense next to Payton.  

Fournier would make more sense next to Russ too, if OKC knew it was just going to be him and no KD. Just start all over with your assessment.

Last edited:
Fournier would make more sense next to Russ too, if OKC knew it was just going to be him and no KD. Just start all over with your assessment.
I honestly don't even want to discuss basketball with you after reading some of your opinions.

Top 10 might be a stretch, but again, some of the names listed over Oladipo is nonsense.  He was a pretty good #1 in Orlando.

I could've sworn people were all over Oladipo when the Ibaka trade happened. I remember actually arguing with people on here that what they received for Ibaka was great value because Ibaka was declining rapidly and Dipo was a nice young piece.

Now, he's cheeks?

Last edited:
I could've sworn people were all over Oladipo when the Ibaka trade happened. I remember actually arguing with people on here that what they received for Ibaka was great value because Ibaka was declining rapidly and Dipo was a nice young piece.

Now, he's cheeks?
He's cheeks as a second option. As a third option with Durant and Westbrook he would of been able to hide is flaws

Oladipo is easily replaceable. Solid 3rd or 4th option though.

He's also a terrible fit at the SG position next to Russ. Russ needs to be paired with a 3pt making SG or PG.

Last edited:

Now, he's cheeks?
I vividly remember strongly opposing that trade.

He actually proved me wrong because he became a rock solid 3 point shooter :lol: 36% on 5 a game means you gotta respect him.

Still don't think much of him though.

Last edited:
Oladipo is easily replaceable. Solid 3rd or 4th option though.

He's also a terrible fit at the SG position next to Russ. Russ needs to be paired with a 3pt making SG or PG.
A lot of players are easily replaceable.

Westbrook had Durant and could very well be the reason why he left to GS(to spite him). Y'all need to stop it.

I'd say them not having a stretch 4 is more harmful than oladipo.

And it looks like oladipo is gonna take the fall for okc this season.

:smh:

He was arguably a top 5 SG before getting traded to OKC.

Can't be any worse than top 10 now.

In no particular order:

Klay
Wade
Lavine
Booker
McCollum
Demar
Beal
Hardaway Jr
Rodney Hood
Eric Gordon
Lou Williams
Middleton

It's like these dudes forget Depot was being praised when the trade went down cuz he was gonna be the 3rd or 4th option. :lol: He ain't no real second option.

He had the exact same season statistically as Eric Gordon.

But he was cheeks yesterday

Name these flaws that Oladipo has.

Well we just gave Oladipo 21 million a season. And for naming his flaws, his assist rate sucks, he isn't even a reliable ball handler, can't lead the 2nd unit because he's not consistently aggressive, like people said if he was 3rd option it'd be fine. He's a solid 3ot shooter on good value and above average defender, but we massively overpaid. I'd rather still have Ibaka. Just let him expire. Sabonis started off hot from 3 but fell off hard at the start of the new year.

Taj has been incredibly non consequential since his arrival, Dougie too.

He's limited by certain factors, but Prestige has done terrible the last couple of years

I like Adams too but he has been buns the last couple of months too losing matchups to the Javale McGee's and Clint Capella's of the league like we didn't just give him 100 M's too

I'd rather bring Perkins back.

And I didn't see it but someone said that after that play when Bev hit Capella for the lobby that Billy told Mo Cheeks "can't play Kantner" as he got up to call timeout

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom