2017 NBA Playoffs Thread - CLE @ BOS Game 5 on TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
the narrative that the Warriors had no fans until 3 years ago is trash.

The Warriors were selling out games when Mike Dunleavy was the best player, Chris Cohan was the worst owner in sports and they had a revolving door of trash *** coaches.
sick.gif

The Warriors team thread was ALWAYS pages deep even when they were blowing picks in the draft. I'd go as far as saying the top 3 longest on the forum behind the Knicks and Lakers. And I've been on NT since 2002.

Many Dubs fans weren't posting in this thread b/c we didn't have **** to say b/c the team was pure garbage. We weren't the irrational fanbase claiming they'd win a title every year so you may not have noticed this forum has been deep with Warriors fans. Imagine if Suns fans started talking about their squad in the playoffs right now? **** would get glossed over b/c it would be irrelevant, just like the Warriors used to be.
This.

It's a shame we can't discuss the gawd Steph curry dropping a 40 piece.

Son is going to clean up loose ends from last season

what he did to LMA on that last floater from the free throw line, that's exactly what he needed to do against kevin love in game 7 last year. glad he learned to take advantage of that mismatch instead of dancing into a step back 3

Damn near 50% on SIXTEEN three point attempts :lol: you try to run him off, he had the floater & midrange too.

Impossible cover.

Which makes me think GSW was going to make a run regardless. And they stopped switching Durant onto LMA

GSW ain't losing. Healthy T1000 or not. And if the other light skinned guard shows up, it can get ugly

Again it's happened before.
pop has gotten sweeped before. He's lost in the first round as a one seed. As great as he is, he has been smashed and dissapointed in the playoff before chill.

Its like the same people that act like LeBron can't lose in the finals cause of last year. It's like yeah he had a great finals but let's not act like LeBron led teams dont have a losing record in the finals.

Last edited:
Curry was fantastic that whole game.  They owe him that victory.  Even Durant wasn't very consistent.  Klay and Draymond were atrocious.

This man Scott Brooks said "if we win, we win. If we lose nobody's going to jail" :lol: sounds like he's ready to take an L

Can't be but so hard when you're guarded by Patty Mills and a 20 yr old rookie but I digress.

Cannot wait until he defecates on the Cavs so CLE can go back to being known for their major export being crippling depression.

this stat is equally as dumb as the "spurs are better without kawhi" stat espn tried to propogate.

you gonna post that? why not post how cavs won game 6 with a suspended draymond and then an injured bogut for 6 and 7. see how that narrative works against every team? no one but the delusional fans cares at the end of the day

First of all Draymond was suspended Game 5. Secondly Bogut being injuried was not that much of a factor. His production was easily replaced by Varejao yall acting like he was logging big minutes we all know GS goes to its "death lineup" when the game really mattered which meant Bogut was riding the pine. That stat and the Spurs without Kawhi isn't even comparable

wait, varejao is capable of replacing bogut's defense, rim protection, ability to facilitate offense, and screens? :lol: man it's too early to be drinking

dubs choked in the finals but if you gonna sit here and tell me that bogut wasnt missed after seeing TT grab offensive board after offensive board while the lane was wide open for bron and kyrie, then idk what to tell you.

wait, varejao is capable of replacing bogut's defense, rim protection, ability to facilitate offense, and screens? :lol: man it's too early to be drinking

dubs choked in the finals but if you gonna sit here and tell me that bogut wasnt missed after seeing TT grab offensive board after offensive board while the lane was wide open for bron and kyrie, then idk what to tell you.

If a 73-9 win team with that back to back MVP, and two other All stars can't survive the lost of a role player averaging 12 min and 3pts a game y'all don't deserve to win.

Damn near 50% on SIXTEEN three point attempts :lol: you try to run him off, he had the floater & midrange too.

Impossible cover.

Which makes me think GSW was going to make a run regardless. And they stopped switching Durant onto LMA

GSW ain't losing. Healthy T1000 or not. And if the other light skinned guard shows up, it can get ugly
Yea I don't see 4 losses either. They have much better two-way play than anyone left.

Are we forgetting that SAS blew a 20 point lead to GS the last time they played in the regular season.

GS was gonna make a run with or without kawhi

Can't have that mentality and be my coach. Aint no "If we win we win". It's game 7, we winning.
You don't know what his motivation is for saying that.  Maybe he feels his team is too turned up and needs to be calmed down.  Coach's jobs go beyond sounding intense to the media.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom