2017 NIKE NFL Apparel, Footwear & Jerseys

ok so i still suck at telling the difference between pre made and custom numbering with the reebok numbers. and i dont think this helps 
laugh.gif

i ordered a white brady elite, which i did via customization because there were no pre mades available in white, from fanatics during the black friday sale.

heres some pics, no troll i cant tell the difference. for comparison i have a pre made brady from nike in the home color with the older chest logo.

heres the pics, maybe they sent me a pre made?

bonus pic with my brady crewneck i picked up in boston

on second thought now that im looking at them as pictures, the white jerseys numbers seem a little skinnier.
awesome pick ups.  future hall of famer...thanks to the Jets #57

thanks, the reason i dont have a problem "collecting" jerseys is that i actually wear these. my girl gets me tickets to a Pats playoff game every christmas so i always wear one there.

i collect enough shoes that i dont wear to be buying jerseys i wont wear.

the only one i need is the red alternate now which ill try and scoop on the next big sale just to have all the Brady jerseys.

i got the color rush in the limited i think its called, the $150 one.

i dont understand why they didnt make any elite color rush jerseys, anyone know?

front 4 looks off-center and back 4 looks crooked to me... anyone else? great jersey but shame they mess up the basics

front 4 looks off-center and back 4 looks crooked to me... anyone else? great jersey but shame they mess up the basics

I did notice the 4 is a little off. Wasn't expecting a miracle from a fanatics custom. Are custom jersey sales final on fanatics??? Or can I complain about this ?

My custom Carr elite from Fanatics just arrived from the order I placed on Thanksgiving. Looks good except for the crooked cut nameplate.

The key is document and substantiate your argument with pictures and mark-ups. Call fanatics and voice your displeasure. Just be professional and polite. I had a similar issue with a rams customized jersey last month and got the replacement in a week.

Last edited:
I think Raiderimage.com is sold out on the Elite Color Rush custom jersey.  The site won't show the item in checkout screen.

Just ordered some gear on NFL shop for Christmas. But have a question for anyone that can help. Anyone have experience with Shop Runner?

I've always seen it on some sites but never looked into or used it. I used that 25% off total order code and still didn't want to pay for shipping. So I clicked on shop runner out of curiosity. It said spend over $100 on NFL shop and get a year of Shop runner for free, or if you have a PayPal account you get "complimentary" membership. So I did the PP option.

How fast and accurate is their 2 day shippping? Still have not received shipping confirmation from either NFL shop or Shop runner. Just a email from Shop Runner which just has a link which directs you to download their app. Also for PP users is the membership really free? Or is their a trial period?

Just ordered some gear on NFL shop for Christmas. But have a question for anyone that can help. Anyone have experience with Shop Runner?

I've always seen it on some sites but never looked into or used it. I used that 25% off total order code and still didn't want to pay for shipping. So I clicked on shop runner out of curiosity. It said spend over $100 on NFL shop and get a year of Shop runner for free, or if you have a PayPal account you get "complimentary" membership. So I did the PP option.

How fast and accurate is their 2 day shippping? Still have not received shipping confirmation from either NFL shop or Shop runner. Just a email from Shop Runner which just has a link which directs you to download their app. Also for PP users is the membership really free? Or is their a trial period?

In my experience the Nfl shop two day shipping with shop runner took more than two days from the time I placed my order. With other retailers it was real two day shipping. It was still faster than their regular shipping option though.

I didn't do the pp shop runner membership, but I started with a trial. When I tried to cancel they extended me until the end of the year for free. Then when I made 5 purchases before the end of the year, they extended my membership another year for free.

How long did it take for you to receive your customized Raiders Elite Color Rush jersey from Raiderimage.com? Did any other teams offer Elite Color Rush jerseys?
I dont think any other teams are offering color rush elites. the thing about raiders color rush is that its just blank away jerseys with the home grey numbers. almost all other teams had entirely new jerseys made

Keep in mind it's mid December and they are flooded with orders

Longer wait to get em out the warehouse is expected

alright guys, I'm looking for a Captains patch for a panthers jersey. either The black one, or the more rare carolina blue (the blue scares me cause the shade is so hard to get right)

I'd like it to be as authentic as possible. Black Patch, white border, two gold stars for my black jersey preferably. Where do you guys scoop them? The ones I've seen on ebay are turrible

Doesn't upper deck, topps, or panini, one of the card companies sell cards with the captain patch inside?

Doesn't upper deck, topps, or panini, one of the card companies sell cards with the captain patch inside?

Those are actual patches, I've seen those card

There are cards probably with a small piece of it from a real jersey but correct there are zero authentic patches on the market

I think it was tops, but they weren't full size patches. It was a smaller replica made for the card, so a full patch, but smaller

In the absence of true authentication, anyone have recommendations as to the closest thing? Or am I stuck with the bay

I think it was tops, but they weren't full size patches. It was a smaller replica made for the card, so a full patch, but smaller

In the absence of true authentication, anyone have recommendations as to the closest thing? Or am I stuck with the bay

Think all the replica patches are the exact same

After waiting for 1 month with Fanatics, I finally received my customized LA Rams Elite jersey to replace my 14 year old Reebok authentic one.  The Reebok one went through countless wash cycles, tackle football and 3 girlfriends lolz.  I would say the jersey still retained its shape, color and luster.

I'm still waiting for my customized Jaguars one.  The team suck big time but their jersey design is awesome.

2 minor complaints:

1). No water repellent feature.  Lately, it has been a toss up.  Some of my recent pick ups (both pre-made and customized) repels water and some absorb it.

2). Nike skimped out on the "white" features of the jersey.  It looks like a loose flap.

Overall I would say say Reebok > Nike in terms of quality because they pay more attention to the small details.  I posted both jerseys..judge for yourself.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom