2018-19 NFL PLAYOFFS THREAD: CHAMPIONSHIP SUNDAY -- Rams steal a win, Brady/Reid do the thing again

Who will win Super Bowl LIII?

• Total voters
E7254EDD-0578-4244-A789-FAEA1590F823.jpeg

Last one :lol:

**** it, I’ll join in.

Nobody expected us to be here. The worst QB of his draft. A 32 year old coach who has been exposed as a bad coach. Overrated running back who is a product of his O line. Overrated receivers. A bad defense that can’t stop the pass or the run. We weren’t supposed to win more than 6 games this year. Just enjoying the ride :pimp:

Good lord if the mcvay and the rams win..

Not that I'm opposed to it

But I could only imagine what craziness teams would do then.. cause dude didn't even have a playoff win before this weekend and you had a team in the division bending over backwards to get his name thrown in the press release to justify their new coaching hire

Last edited:
**** it, I’ll join in.

Nobody expected us to be here. The worst QB of his draft. A 32 year old coach who has been exposed as a bad coach. Overrated running back who is a product of his O line. Overrated receivers. A bad defense that can’t stop the pass or the run. We weren’t supposed to win more than 6 games this year. Just enjoying the ride :pimp:

not to mention a trash fanbase that needs to recruit actors to fill the stadium! just enjoy it. you're lucky to be here like the rest of us

Erupt tryna use the cavs bron approach. Na mayne not on da stacked rams. Hope yall beat da saints tho

Reactions: HIM
Erupt tryna use the cavs bron approach. Na mayne not on da stacked rams. Hope yall beat da saints tho

I thought we were all doing it? :lol:

Nah, we’ve been the NFC favorites since the season began. But I will say I’ve heard all of the following leading up to today.

“They won’t even make the playoffs”
“They won’t win the division”
“They’ll lose in the wildcard round”
“They’ll be one and done”
Now it’s “they won’t make the superbowl”
If we beat the saints it will be “they won’t win the superbowl”

:lol:

Eventually, if we don’t win it all, there will be a correct “predicition” and I’ll have to hear how they knew it all along :lol:

Back
Top Bottom