2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Def don't want Kawhi now. He basically said he's still gonna leave for LA no matter who trades for him

Kills me how everyone wants to flock to LA. Attention hoar capital of the world. Cant resist the bright lights, hollywood, infinite fine women i guess

Def don't want Kawhi now. He basically said he's still gonna leave for LA no matter who trades for him
I mean the only way he even gets his money is if Bron or George both don’t go. If both sign, there’s no way he gets the max unless deng gets traded

Sixers draft Bridges (skipping Michael Porter) then trade him to Phoenix for Zhair Smith and Miami future pick. Hope it works out because I liked the Bridges pick and he was overjoyed getting drafted by the home team. This mess of a front office, remember with no gm, better pray they may made the right move because I truly have zero confidence in them lately.

Im ****ing heated about that Bridges trade. Went from being hyped to pissed tf off. This some bull**** how they did him & his fam :smh:

Classless & stupid move by this organization

It seems pretty messed up to do that to Mikal right now but I think we’re about to get Kawhi.....

Zhaire was the guy the Spurs wanted

Ehhh I believe Fultz can turn it around

Smith might need some time but if he can get it going, legit could be the best player in the draft

Miami pick will be in 2021 so don’t get excited about it over the next couple of years
You can’t trade back to back number 1 picks in the NBA. So the sixers can now offer 2019 first, 2021 first and other assets for kawhi etc. or they keep it and Miami is terrible and they get insurance

Not sure what to think after what just happened.

I liked Mikal a lot for this team and it’s kind of f’d up what we did to him and his fam.

Management better hope Smith is legit and the Miami pick is worth it or that we get Kawhi in a trade.

So Fultz, 19, Heat pick and RoCo?

I mean if we can keep Dario and still grab Kawhi, BB on Howie level

Id be mad if they gave up on Fultz & traded him too. This draft has sucked. I aint been this mad at the draft since we traded Jrue for that bum Noel :smh:

Back
Top Bottom