2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Those odds aren’t even really worth it IMO

i mean its called gambling for a reason no odds are really worth it and you cant look for big payout Homeruns every bet

shake last 5 games 17-7-20-19-39 points

i can deff see him getting 16 points and for something to just follow

and what makes it not worth it in your opinion just curious.. im also up $2900 in the last 2 weeks so i would say its worth it to me maybe not you

Last edited:
i mean its called gambling for a reason no odds are really worth it and you cant look for big payout Homeruns every bet

and what makes it not worth it in your opinion just curious.. im also up $2900 in the last 2 weeks so i would say its worth it to me maybe not you

I’m honestly not a big gambler so I’ll take your word for it :lol: you seem to be really good at it

I’m honestly not a big gambler so I’ll take your word for it :lol: you seem to be really good at it

lol i mean i appreciate you for looking out and tryna save me money but i think this has a good chance to hit honestly.. even if a blow out hell still get his mins i would think

Man...imagine if he and zhaire pan out. That’s a lot of young talent. Shayok seems like type of dude that just wants to hoop

Brett gonna have me jump off a ledge. That was process Sixers level bad of an ending to the half

Not one TO during a 34-10 run. It’s like he wants to be fired

Well.....did you make the bet :lol:

Well.....did you make the bet :lol:

knew I would wake up to see someone say something.

its gambling for a reason and no i didnt but i did hit this 🤷‍♂️

0882134C-3A23-4DBF-B3FE-D9DDFA78E5C5.jpeg

shakes odds changed to O 17.5 so i passed at the time

All this dude did was bump heads with Burks and he’s really gonna miss a full week of basketball like Burfict cracked this dude square in the temple going across the middle of the field.......

These are the main types of injuries that continuously piss me off with our medical staff. Dudes getting held out for waaaay longer than needed for even the most minor of things.

Honestly, I wouldn't question anything head/ brain related.

And I also don't mind that he's out. It give our clueless coach a chance to play out new guys and Shake in bugger roles to see what they can do.

And I also don't mind that he's out. It give our clueless coach a chance to play out new guys and Shake in bugger roles to see what they can do.

I question everything that our medical staff does regardless. Shake would play a big role even if he was playing. All J-Rich being out does is force us into playing bum *** Neto and seeing Tobias and Furkan try to bring up the ball.

I had that same mindset going into the Lakers game and Brown called zero plays or sets for Shake. Basically had him playing like TJ. And who else plays like TJ, Raul ****ing Neto

I had that same mindset going into the Lakers game and Brown called zero plays or sets for Shake. Basically had him playing like TJ. And who else plays like TJ, Raul ****ing Neto

And the bright side to that is that Brand is watching...at least I hope brand is watching...

Back
Top Bottom