2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Really like what I’ve seen from Shake lately. Jumper is smooth and he has enough of a handle to be a serviceable backup pg for now. Hopefully he can put some weight on and improve his D the next couple seasons. Him, Furkan, and Matisse are solid young wings on reasonable contracts for the future.

Also I need to see an aggressive Tobi like this with Joel and Ben out and even when Joel comes back. I’m not expecting much from the whole team on this upcoming road trip but I’d like to see Tobi get his and find a solid rhythm for the eventual playoff push.

We really gotta go on a 4 game road trip right now with no Embiid or Simmons the whole time probably and three of the games against the Lakers, Clippers and the Warriors with Steph now.........

RIP to this thread for the next week

Glenn Robinson III Doesn't Understand Why 76ers Traded For Him

Can we fire Brett Brown already? And maybe move Brand to another role in the org?

“All those things play a role, and then when you come here and your role’s not really explained or you don’t know what’s going on with the trade — it’s not like it was a trade where you come in and immediately have an impact. It’s a little different, so… this team is full of wings, full of guys who can play. So really, I don’t really understand it. But it’s a business, you’ve got to make it happen and go out and try to do your best every night.”

I’m scared to even watch the game today. Clippers probably gonna murk us by 40.

Shake should’ve been the back up PG since the start. Brett doesn’t know how to let you g players grow. He bolted on Thybulle at the first glimpse of growing pains. Continued to trot Neto out there instead of shake. Also even tho I’m not a fan, Norvelle pelle should be getting some run to see if he’s really capable of being a backup big. No reason he’s not on the team taking OQuinns minutes right now

also Brett needs TL realize that sometimes you just can’t play korkmaz. Especially when you don’t have Joel and Ben on the floor to help with defense.

also the GR3 experiment is over. Dude is buns

great game yesterday cant even be mad at that loss

team showed up something i wasnt expecting at all honestly

it is truly SHAKE SZN.. i hope once simmons/embiid come back they dont take away from the mans hot hand

great game yesterday cant even be mad at that loss

team showed up something i wasnt expecting at all honestly

it is truly SHAKE SZN.. i hope once simmons/embiid come back they dont take away from the mans hot hand
Brett is still the coach. You know what’s gonna happen

GR3 has been completely worthless :lol: but Burks has been as advertised

I know we gave Brett some **** for explaining new players roles but dude has been a turnstile on D and still hasn’t made a 3 as a Sixer. Burks has been solid but dude is a gunner, needs to pass once and a while.

Back
Top Bottom