2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

And the bright side to that is that Brand is watching...at least I hope brand is watching...
He was there at the games. I know he’s watching. He gave Al a ****ty contract but he locked up Shake and Kork. If we can offload Al and get someone like DJ Augustine or Cory Joseph all would be forgotten

He was there at the games. I know he’s watching. He gave Al a ****ty contract but he locked up Shake and Kork. If we can offload Al and get someone like DJ Augustine or Cory Joseph all would be forgotten

I would definitely want to get rid of Al, but at this point, I don't want to make any personnel moves until Brown is out because any move that would be made is a band-aid approach to Brown's lack of coaching ability.

And who knows, maybe the new coach would know how to use Al, look at Ibaka with Dwayne Casey vs Ibaka with Nurse.

Ibaka with Casey was nothing but a (bad) spot-up shooter and was virtually useless. Nurse rejuvenated his career and no one was questioning his contract.

All this dude did was bump heads with Burks and he’s really gonna miss a full week of basketball like Burfict cracked this dude square in the temple going across the middle of the field.......

These are the main types of injuries that continuously piss me off with our medical staff. Dudes getting held out for waaaay longer than needed for even the most minor of things.

I wouldn't say a thing about how he's responding to the protocol. That's his brain. Take as long as you need, TRUST ME!! Until you have had a concussion, don't assume or question ANYTHING!!

I had a BAD car accident back in 2012 in early July. Was driving through an intersection, and light turned yellow as I just drove under the light. Lady made a left in front of me out of nowhere doing 45 mph! Knocked me out instantly! I woke up about 5-10 minutes later when the EMTs were getting me out of the car.

Was diagnosed with an arachnoid hemorrhage of the brain (brain bleed at the front of my skull). Stayed overnight at the hospital and needed vestibular therapy for 6 weeks to get my equilibrium back. I was MESSED UP for months. Was only out of work for a week (hospital doc was an idiot as the rehab doc said I should be out 1.5 months, rest of July and all of August, to let my brain heal).

I was sad, down, upset, you name it. Basically depressed without diagnosed. It was horrible. I felt so worthless. I will NEVER question ANY athlete who said their head hurts. Once I experienced it, it's EYE OPENING!! I'd never wish this to anyone.

Shake is the real deal. Don’t let the BS the Lakers got away with fool y’all. If only Fultz still had his jumper

God I love Shake man. After balling out against the Clippers like that, you could definitely expect and understand him turning into a gunner and looking for his shot more. Instead he keeps playing his game at his pace and making the right plays. He definitely deserves an opportunity as the 5th starter when everybody is healthy again.

Mike Scott having a pulse again making 3s and just playing hard out there has been great. I guess he’s just a post all star kind of player.

Al showing out for his new team next year.

Let’s never put that lineup that ended the first quarter on the floor again.

Damn I avoided watching this cause I didn’t wanna ruin my night seeing us get blown out by the Kings and we end up blowing them out :lol:

Tobi is who is he is: a 20+ PPG scorer on 48/40/80 shooting. Can also chip in 7+ boards

This is who you want to be your 3rd option. And he will consistently have those numbers

Yup, Tobi might be overpaid but he’s still a really really good player with a skill set that matches well with Jo and Ben. He even improved his D this past summer and isn’t a negative on that side of the floor anymore. Hopefully this summer he works on ways to get himself to the free throw line more, it’s the only thing he really lacks as a scorer.

Also he’s gotta stop posting up guys he doesn’t have a clear size and/or strength advantage against, it’s almost always a tough fadeaway in those situations that result in a brick. However, that’s also on Brett and the coaching staff to run plays that don’t put him in that situation, similar to how Josh should never run point again.

Tobi actually does get fouled a lot when he drives but they never call it lol

Shake is everything Fultz was supposed to be, love to see it

Ben-Shake-Josh-Tobi-Jo
Burks-Kork-Tisse-GR3-Al

this should be the rotation going forward once every one is healthy. Scott/GR3 can be played based on matchup.

Another game where Brett calls zero plays for Shake and has him running the offense like TJ only for Neto to play just as many minutes

He should not be coaching come Wednesday night

I just don’t get it. Roster construction be damned, there’s still no consistency with the coaching and it’s been the same for years now

What’s the point of bring in dudes if Brett is gonna have em buried on the bench. Pelle/KOQ should’ve gotten minutes over Scott at the 5

Too much Kork, Neto had as many minutes as Shake and the list goes on.

Tobi on fire in the 4th, draws up play for Kork who’s been trash all game. No Thybulle in the 4th smh

Josh Harris is too worried about his pockets to make a change. He wants stability in mediocrity to keep the money flowing smh

I swear it’s like Brett doesn’t know a single other out of bounds play other than that Furkan sideline ****. Meanwhile Furkan literally just got done stepping out of bounds the previous time he was in that corner. This dude Brett Brown got so outcoached by Kerr and Mike Brown that entire 4th quarter.

Why BB gotta say “if playoffs started tomorrow Furk would be part of the rotation in a BIG way”? It’s **** like that that makes him look dumb. No need to say things like that. Stop proclaiming things because we all know how that ends

Why BB gotta say “if playoffs started tomorrow Furk would be part of the rotation in a BIG way”? It’s **** like that that makes him look dumb. No need to say things like that. Stop proclaiming things because we all know how that ends
Told Shake he wasn’t gonna be in the rotation. Shake is balling and Brett still treats him as if he isn’t in the rotation

You guys think Brett being on the hot seat he might experiment with different lineups?

I would like to see a Rockets ish small ball lineup of:
C: Ben
PF: Thybulle
SF: Furkan
SG: Burks
PG: Shake

Back
Top Bottom