2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Tobi was clearly hurt yesterday and was still playing. Brett gonna run these fools into the ground to make to April just to get fired

The roster isn’t bad, the player management is dog****

The roster is flawed as hell but yes the coaching and management is complete trash.

😂 at Jo flipping Huerter the bird when he stole the ball from him when he was trying to dribble the clock out. He should have went for a final dunk and 51 for that **** at the end.

Can we fire Brett tonight. This man just is clueless. Still having guys go over screens when the Cavs clearly want to drive to the rim

Im finally all aboard the train man

i seriously am and i think the players are as well

it just dont make sense to me

The coach, the GM, the front office, and the medical staff should all be replaced this summer. I’d love Harris to sell the team to a new owner too but I don’t see that happening yet. Also every player should be tradeable except for Joel and Ben.

Elton can stay. The other Colangelo holdovers can go. Need Michael Rubin to just take majority at this point

I wish i can say this should be a wake up call but jesus christ we aint win a road game in who knows how long, every game should of been one

i just dont get it even without embiid we still should have been able to pull that one off

nice run at the end but that **** was waaay to late

I can’t believe I ever defended Al, Josh, or Tobi. The fact all 3 of them getting out played by Shake, Furkan, and Alec who are basically on minimum contracts is embarrassing.

This mess is still Bretts doing.

Elton wasn’t the one clamoring that Ben is a full time point guard. Elton isnt the one running this outdated motion offense.

Elton deserves blame for Al yes. Als misuse (and overuse) is all attributed to Brown. let’s not forget Elton had to go through Brown and ownership to make any moves. Brown co-signed on everything. He didn’t know how to use Jimmy, doesn’t know how to use Al, Tobi or Josh. Doesn’t use KOQ/Pelle

All of the guys have turned him out. They play well at home because the crowd motivates them. Play ****ty on the road because no one gives a **** about what he’s saying

I don’t know what’s going on with J-Rich but that man has been straight up terrible since All Star break.

Also no Joel tonight

The white coach right in the middle has always stood out to me as someone unqualified as **** to be on an NBA coaching staff. I don’t even know his name to be honest, dude has just always looked like an amateur to me. Another random puppet of the organization.

Honestly, Brett's job was done two years ago, he was always known to be the developmental coach, not the championship coach.

He did a good job grinding through the process days, finding the diamonds in the rough (Covington, Shake, Furk, Shamet amongst others)

Changed the culture when we started to win.

But that's as far as he can go, it's seriously time to move on but management is treating him like Pop. IT'S TIME TO GO!!

I kinda hope Joel can rest up for the next few games to see what J Rich, Al, and Tobi can do with more responsibility.

I feel like the only way Brett will understand his player's skillset is that if he has no other option but to go with them.

Ben also figured it out when Joel was out, now they can play together MUCH better. Ben's more aggressive and isn't afraid to go to the line anymore, what did Brett advise Ben? i WaNt a ThReE A gAmE. Ben did the opposite and its working.

BRett is clueless. F&*$ I'm pissed.

**** that we play the Clippers and Lakers on Sunday and Tuesday. I hope this shoulder turns out to be nothing and he’s right back. We’re getting destroyed in those otherwise. By legit like 40.

**** that we play the Clippers and Lakers on Sunday and Tuesday. I hope this shoulder turns out to be nothing and he’s right back. We’re getting destroyed in those otherwise. By legit like 40.
He’s gonna miss that entire road trip. 0-4 incoming.

man that aint good

what a joke this season has become

i did not expect this at all

and yes please keep hyping up Simmons as a DPOY in nba thread

🤦🏻‍♂️

Also if I don’t see any PNR with Tobi and Al today while surrounded by 3 shooters, I might completely lose my ****.

Back
Top Bottom