2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

I really think TLC has a lot of potential. I'd like to see Bayless play less and more time given to Fultz and TLC

I'm a Bulls fan first and foremost, but man the 76ers are the funnest team to watch, starting with last year. It's just something about them their uniforms, colors, and especially watching them play at home, on their court. Oh yeah, and Embiid is easily my favorite player in the league, and Simmons is probably going to end up being my 2nd or 3rd favorite most likely. You guys got it good right now. Go Bulls, even though they are hot garbage right now.

amir johnson just took the 3 laziest shots ive ever seen lol. he got bullied by gortart didnt even hit rim once

that was embarrasing

76ers have to get Redick 10+ 3 point attempts a game. He's just too good of a shooter. He's arguably the best shooter in the league.

This officiating is ridiculous one sided. It’s like watching the Eagles game from last Thursday

0BF4B7D0-4285-4CB1-A469-8B1FCCBBC6C1.jpeg
Tough L. That last minute and a half was hard to watch with the b2b TOs.

On another note I got some new brew. TTP

Also, it’s crazy how good Ben looked despite not being a threat to pull up from outside the paint. He was able to pick his spots and get to the rim at will

Fultz finally impressed me in the second half tonight

I wanna see Furkan, Justin Anderson and Okafor get some playing time

Dario was looking like the odd man out tonight. Need to get him some more touches and opportunities

Home opener vs the Celtics is gonna be hype as hell :pimp:

You can't play amir Johnson those kind of minutes again. He's good for 10 minutes early but he was gassed fast. You gotta put okafor in. At least he can score the ball unlike Johnson

You can't play amir Johnson those kind of minutes again. He's good for 10 minutes early but he was gassed fast. You gotta put okafor in. At least he can score the ball unlike Johnson

Yeah Amir can play solid in spurts and usually is great knowing his role but that period of a few possessions in a row were so bad for him. Idk what the hell he was doing throwing random crap at the rim.

Couldn't see the full game but I saw random chunks of it.

Amir looked really bad. Richaun needs to heal up quickly.

Okafor not seeing any minutes was weird especially after the improvements he has made.

Ben is a star. He's gonna be very good.

Fultz will be fine..dudes jumping the gun after that 1st preseason game were bugging :lol:

Does Pete Morelli work for the NBA as well?

I'll have to wait until next Wednesday to catch a home game. The game should just be ending by the time I get home. Could catch the replay but the game will likely be spoiled for me by then.

League Pass is free til the 24th so we'll be able to see their game this Friday against the Celtics, Saturday against the Raptors and Monday vs the Pistons while that's going on.

I have my tickets for the Raptors game, I'm so hyped!

Also, I wouldn't worry about Dario, he never forces the issue and you can tell he wanted the Rookies and new blood to get comfortable, he will get his touches.
I also like how the team is playing extremely unselfish basketball, we barely saw iso plays last night.
My only concern now is Fultz not shooting! Has he even made a three in pre-season? The most thing that impressed me from Fultz was that he would go up and block/ contest shots. He did that in the summer league and continues to do it now.

Saturday can't come soon enough! It's too bad the Raptors game is the second night of a back to back...

Going to the home opener tomorrow for my birthday. Im hyped yall:nthat:

Im 2-1 at home openers :nerd: :lol:

Also Amir needs to never attempt another shot unless hes open. He pissed me off even more than them turnovers at the end lol

Yeah Amir can play solid in spurts and usually is great knowing his role but that period of a few possessions in a row were so bad for him. Idk what the hell he was doing throwing random crap at the rim.

i was dying laughing after his 3 fail attempts, think on 2nd shot the whole wizards bench laughed

I have my tickets for the Raptors game, I'm so hyped!

Also, I wouldn't worry about Dario, he never forces the issue and you can tell he wanted the Rookies and new blood to get comfortable, he will get his touches.
I also like how the team is playing extremely unselfish basketball, we barely saw iso plays last night.
My only concern now is Fultz not shooting! Has he even made a three in pre-season? The most thing that impressed me from Fultz was that he would go up and block/ contest shots. He did that in the summer league and continues to do it now.

Saturday can't come soon enough! It's too bad the Raptors game is the second night of a back to back...
VEGAN JAH lol

Back
Top Bottom