2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

A mix of Fultz being 19 and wanting to play and contribute even while hurt and the team not wanting the negative feedback about another top pick getting hurt before the season

Either way he did say he’s gonna go back to his old shot once his shoulder heals so I’m not too too concerned but I wanna see more of him,JoJo and Ben on the court at the same time

Part of being a playmaker is also being able to manipulate the defence by being an offensive threat. Unlike Simmons, Fultz was used to keep g the dfemce in their toes by being a scoring threat with his jumper.

An injury that will completely alter your shot like that should be a serious enough injury to sit him down. I see this as a huge failure from colangelo, brown and their team for mismanaging this whole situation and not being transparent at all about it. We had to hear it from his agent because it seems like he and Fultz were frustrated with the secrecy.

I commend Fultz for staying a trooper and trying to play through with no complaints. I hope they manage this correctly now.

I think it's ridiculous that Furkan hasn't played at all so far. Dude shot lights out in FIBA, our scrimmage and preseason. Why the hell is he not playing at all? I'd rather have him in there instead of getting barely anything from TLC. I wanna see Furkan, Justin Anderson and Okafor.

I think it's ridiculous that Furkan hasn't played at all so far. Dude shot lights out in FIBA, our scrimmage and preseason. Why the hell is he not playing at all? I'd rather have him in there instead of getting barely anything from TLC. I wanna see Furkan, Justin Anderson and Okafor.
Brett browns rotations are weird. Okafor gets nonbutn to the detriment of the team. TLC gets minutes even though he still needs to be in the G league getting repa(still have hope for him). I'm not a huge fan of Justin Anderson tbh but I do agree that Furkhan should get some time

Yea i dont like Anderson. If im picking between him & TLC then im picking TLC everytime

Oak really needs to play a lil tho. Not just to take mins away from Amir but to at least gain some value if we move him. We would be lucky to trade him for anything at this point :smh:

With the way Colangelo is dealing with the PR situation and throwing Fultz under the bus, I'm wondering how did this guy orchestrate the deal in the first place, then it hit me, it was probably brought up by Ainge and Colangelo just took the deal because other than that deal, Colangelo has been an average GM at best.

I personally think we cannot win a championship with Colangelo as the GM (I hope I'm wrong).

I don't understand why you dudes don't like Justin Anderson. Second best perimeter defender on this team and he's improved his three ball a TON. Plus he's just athletic as hell and hustles. There's not really much of any negatives to his game.

Amir has been absolutely useless though. Okafor needs to play.

Fire Brett brown. You tuna terrible play that results in a shot clock violation and you don't take out Bayless and put in Anderson for defense

A lot of easy shots were missed but lets not act like Harden didnt foul Bayless on that drive smh

Teachable moments for the squad

I don't care about the goaltending. It shouldn't have even gotten to that point. You had a 9 point lead. Then 5. Etc. the rockets were in the penalty, yet there were no drives or embiid down low to draw a foul. I'm getting sick of Ben being scared. Your 6'10 and a better player. Shoot a 3 pointer I don't care. Just don't pass it offf to Bayless who isn't remotely reliable in the lane

I don't care about the goaltending. It shouldn't have even gotten to that point. You had a 9 point lead. Then 5. Etc. the rockets were in the penalty, yet there were no drives or embiid down low to draw a foul. I'm getting sick of Ben being scared. Your 6'10 and a better player. Shoot a 3 pointer I don't care. Just don't pass it offf to Bayless who isn't remotely reliable in the lane

this a young team man, you always find the most negative approach

it sucked we lost and was pathetic but it's game 5

Dario has been the most baffling player, I expected him to come off the bench and kill it

Hes out right said he doesnt like coming off the bench. With that kinda attitude & the way Brett randomly plays him, it wouldnt surprise me if he leaves or gets traded smh

Hes out right said he doesnt like coming off the bench. With that kinda attitude & the way Brett randomly plays him, it wouldnt surprise me if he leaves or gets traded smh
Who cares if he doesn't like coming off the bench. He's not better than any of he starters. Dario isn't part of the plan at all. He can't shoot and is redundant. They aren't gonna be able to pay him anyway. I'd trade him for a shooter now

He's played like garbage this year so why would I play him over Anderson

Dario is def better than Anderson lol

We need someone who can create their own shot more than anything right now. Thats where Fultz woulda came in perfectly :frown:

Dario hasnt stopped playing ball since the end of the season. Had the FIBA tournament and then straight into TC. Dude needs to relax a bit but he'll be fine. The team will be ok

Sixers upcoming schedule:

Mavs
Rockets
Hawks
Pacers
Jazz
Kings

We're good enough to beat all those teams. Will it happen? No, but I see. I reason why 4-2 can't happen especially cause there are no B2B so Embiid will be available for every game.

We good fam. We'll recover and find our way as we go. There's enough sub par teams for us to pound on and for the young guys to learn from as they win.

Still playoff bound boys.

5 games in and this man is saying we need to get rid of Dario now :lol:

I've also never heard a quote from Dario saying he doesn't like coming off the bench.

Back
Top Bottom