2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

wow @ all this Dario hate. Dude is legit and he'll be ok. He's not forcing the issue at all, a perfect teammate, talented and hustles hard. Let's not get lost in the moment.

How can you deem someone's play garbage and call for someone else to take his minutes after 5 games? :lol:

I do have to say it's really disappointing seeing the team fall apart in the 4th quarter again. This has been a problem over the past two seasons at least. We could've had a bunch more wins had we been able to close out games.

I will say one thing about Dario this year...he needs to lose the long compression tights. I've never ever seen him play well in those and he's worn them every game this season so far. Plus dude's haircut to start the season was awful as well. I'm putting more stock into these things being the reason for his slow start :lol: dude needs his swag back

How can you deem someone's play garbage and call for someone else to take his minutes after 5 games? :lol:

I do have to say it's really disappointing seeing the team fall apart in the 4th quarter again. This has been a problem over the past two seasons at least. We could've had a bunch more wins had we been able to close out games.
During the pre season and whenever he's in the game he bricks shots like it's nobody's business. Is bad on defense and doesn't really contribute. He's not a rookie. Amir Johnson is also garbage after 5 games

5 games in and this man is saying we need to get rid of Dario now :lol:

I've also never heard a quote from Dario saying he doesn't like coming off the bench.
I was never in the Dario train in the first place and always thought he was the expendable piece of this team

I will say one thing about Dario this year...he needs to lose the long compression tights. I've never ever seen him play well in those and he's worn them every game this season so far. Plus dude's haircut to start the season was awful as well. I'm putting more stock into these things being the reason for his slow start :lol: dude needs his swag back

How do you even notice that :rofl:

I am liking Colangelo less every day:

from a reddit comment - lol:

"Hey Bryan, how was your lunch?"

"It's easy to just say good, but at this point I'm not ready to commit to any direction one way or the other. I think if you look at the whole picture you can see that there is a lot of factors at play. I've certainly done my due diligence, but again, it's just too early to really say anything too strongly about it. The last regime was guilty of not telling you how they felt about things like lunch and I'm the total opposite. I've been very crystal clear about everything. Thats what makes a winning culture. It doesn't happen overnight. So, to answer your question...wait, what was it again?"

Unfortunately, I think we are stuck with him until we see the process through or until he does to the Sixers what he did to the Raptors, God forbid.

I just feel bad for him. Like the Sixers actively destroyed any sense of career he may had/have. I don't think I've ever seen that before. Somebody that's not a trouble maker or a distraction, forced to not play and not trade for years

Like dudes ending his rookie contract. In Today's NBA players are getting paid ridiculous amounts of money. He can't even get that because he's not allowed to play and showcase himself and won't be cut or traded.

We should have sold Jah after his first summer, heck we should have sold him when we first drafted him. BC waited too long for this and now we will most likely get nothing in return. :smh:

I am liking Colangelo less every day:

from a reddit comment - lol:

"Hey Bryan, how was your lunch?"

"It's easy to just say good, but at this point I'm not ready to commit to any direction one way or the other. I think if you look at the whole picture you can see that there is a lot of factors at play. I've certainly done my due diligence, but again, it's just too early to really say anything too strongly about it. The last regime was guilty of not telling you how they felt about things like lunch and I'm the total opposite. I've been very crystal clear about everything. Thats what makes a winning culture. It doesn't happen overnight. So, to answer your question...wait, what was it again?"

That comment is so on point

It makes absolutely no sense to me why if we're trying to trade Okafor that we would just not even play him. Dude lost weight, looked great in preseason and is in the best shape of his career and Brett Brown doesn't even wanna give him a single minute over Amir Johnson? Makes no sense.

I feel bad for Jah. Besides the fact that his game is built for the 90s/00s, the team straight mishandled him.

Celtics are rumoured to still be interested in him. I'm not sure if that's what they need to push the needle. I hope he can go to a team that will actually need him and also be in a no pressure situation.

I persoanlly hope he can go to Charlotte or Chicago. In Charlotte, his role can be that Al Jefferson role the final year when he came off the bench. I think that will be perfect for him given their lack of scoring options, especially internal scoring.

Chicago just needs talent and youth. Low pressure situation for a young center to grow, they do need to get rid of Robin Lopez for some future asset though...

At this point, the is little to no return for trading Jah, I think that ship has sailed, just buy him out and let the boy play. The sixers failed him.

Super Dario was balling out. Holmes is back and the sixers won without embiid. It's been a good day.

:pimp: this is great man. Ben is ******* fantastic. Couldn’t be more happy with this start.

This team playing so well man. This is beautiful. Longest active win streak in the NBA...probably the longest of the short season.

Playoff bound baby :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom