2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Well that and also bam and white side can actually play embiid hard which a lot of people can’t. I feel like aaron Barnes from Boston and vallentunas from Toronto also give him fits

His last few games he hasnt looked good but would then hit a couple shots in a row to make it look a lil better on the box score. He may need to sit a game soon. Also his free throw shooting has been straight trash lately :smh:

Another bull**** loss. THE HEAT ARE NOT BETTER THAN US :smh:
Here’s the thing. They may not be better but they aren’t s good matchup against the sixers. The sixers have proven time and time again they can’t stop old *** Dwayne wade. Embiid doesn’t bully around whiteside. Ben gets d’ed up by James Johnson and whiteside protects the paint. And they have capable 3 point shooters

And then you have to factor in you never know of Covington is gonna stink it up

His last few games he hasnt looked good but would then hit a couple shots in a row to make it look a lil better on the box score. He may need to sit a game soon. Also his free throw shooting has been straight trash lately :smh:

Yeah I’m telling you something is up with him for real. He needs to rest a game or two. His free throw shooting has been off as hell lately. Either playing a full season is finally catching up to him or he’s been out partying every night before games. Probably a little of both.

Spo is one of the best coaches in the league and always has his teams ready to play. Can’t let dudes like Richardson and Winslow knock down 3s, gotta defend better. I think this was a game where richauns energy was needed, should’ve gave him a shot at least when whiteside was out.

Winslow can shoot as much as he wants. I’d prefer that over anything

Whiteside is a ***

We need Markelle when the offense gets stalled

Refs treating Embiid like a *****, stay calling the softest fouls on him because they don’t want him succeeding

Richaun Holmes and Justin Anderson’s energy are both needed right now. Fultz could give the bench a jolt of energy as well. Time to change things up.

Yea I was wondering why Richaun wasn’t playing.

But the Heat run through every screen and they call offensive fouls on us because these idiots flop

That last offensive foul on Ben still ticking me off. ***** was completely still and they say moving screen

Yea I was wondering why Richaun wasn’t playing.

But the Heat run through every screen and they call offensive fouls on us because these idiots flop

That last offensive foul on Ben still ticking me off. ***** was completely still and they say moving screen

This happens with any team Wade is on. The refs LOVE him.

Anybody else notice that when Embiid wears new shoes he plays like ****? He basically switched back and forth between the royal blue and the red pairs of his shoes for the whole season til the All-Star break. He wore a white pair for a game or two earlier this season and didn’t play well either game so he switched back. Then wore those orange ones for a couple games over the past week, played like ****. Wore the new light blue ones for the first time tonight, played like ****.

He needs to be like Dikembe and just wear the same shoe for the next like 5 years.

Anybody else notice that when Embiid wears new shoes he plays like ****? He basically switched back and forth between the royal blue and the red pairs of his shoes for the whole season til the All-Star break. He wore a white pair for a game or two earlier this season and didn’t play well either game so he switched back. Then wore those orange ones for a couple games over the past week, played like ****. Wore the new light blue ones for the first time tonight, played like ****.

He needs to be like Dikembe and just wear the same shoe for the next like 5 years.

F726EC55-9AEC-4E9F-9B8A-18F044941EE7.jpeg

Embiid switched back to his old shoes tonight and looked like Embiid again :pimp:

I'll be at that game. My first game of the season. Can't wait to feel the energy of the crowd around this team. Gonna be crazy.

I was gonna hit another regular season game but imma just save this bread for the playoffs. I wanna go to that first home playoff game...

I was gonna hit another regular season game but imma just save this bread for the playoffs. I wanna go to that first home playoff game...

Agreed. The Pacers game on Tuesday, Wolves and Cavs are the only home games left worth me traveling up there from NC for but I think I’m better just waiting a month for playoffs.

Yea im in Delaware only about a 45 min drive to the complex and i feel that way so i dont blame you. Those games i wanna see (mainly cavs) have playoff priced tickets anyway

So it's Embiid with the shoes and Saric with the full length compressions?

Yes but Dario broke through his leg compression weakness. Now that man can wear anything and still has his same super powers. He just can’t be really tan like he was after the All-Star break.

Yes but Dario broke through his leg compression weakness. Now that man can wear anything and still has his same super powers. He just can’t be really tan like he was after the All-Star break.

Got it.

So Pale Saric
One Shoe Embiid
and I would add bachelor Simmons

Obligatory Fultz video lol it’s coming along better. Even if he doesn’t play, he got s headstart to having a better shot instead of doing it over the summer. Now he can just get reps up

Back
Top Bottom