2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Well I dont think the sixers are better than the pacers. They have better coaching a star player in Dipo( we have embiid) and their role players are also good and reliable. Outside of Embiid I don’t feel like I can truly count on anybody being clutch.

I think we’re about the same skill as the Bucks. If we stay at the 6th seed and the pacers are 3rd. It wouldn’t be a sweep but I could see us losing 4-2. If the Cavs get the 3rd, I can see the sixers taking then to 7 games and maybe winning. I also think they have a punchers chance against the Celtics.

Our issue is we don’t have an athletic, playmaking guard that can hit jumpers AND take their man to the rack. Fultz should be that exact guy right now, but in the meantime all of our other guards/wings are either just shooters (Covington, JJ, Belinelli) or just drivers (Ben, TJ). They need to let Fultz play.

That last shot by Embiid was weird. If that was actually drawn up by Coach, this will also hurt us come playoff time. It's become obvious that our main weaknesses are the following:
  • A coach who can draw up proper plays
  • Turnovers
  • Someone who can get their own bucket down the stretch. If anything, Embiid should shoulder that load and Simmons should find that aggressiveness down the line. Depending and waiting on Fultz to become "that guy" is not a good bet. I will reserve all my judgement and dependancies on Fultz until we see him play.

That last shot by Embiid was hero ball. Him & Reddick did it in back to back possessions. Covington does that kinda crap too

Once again 23 mil dollar man missed a meaningful game tying/winner 3 in the last few seconds against teams we need wins against. Last week against Miami and now last night

Once again 23 mil dollar man missed a meaningful game tying/winner 3 in the last few seconds against teams we need wins against. Last week against Miami and now last night

He has hit a lot of big shots and been a tremendous asset to our team though. Without him the floor spacing this year would have been atrocious. Can’t expect him to hit everything.

With the way these guys are playing lately, im not even looking forward to the playoffs. We losing in 5 to anyone if we keep this crap up

Also its still **** the Lakers for messing up our pick

With the way these guys are playing lately, im not even looking forward to the playoffs. We losing in 5 to anyone if we keep this crap up

Also its still **** the Lakers for messing up our pick

We straight.

Hopefully they let Fultz come back finally and he gives us a spark. We’ve gone through these streaky periods where the team looks kinda flat and Ben looks passive as hell but then we start dominating again. Hopefully we start putting together a win streak starting now.

Ben gonna get his 3rd triple double in a row. Unless the game gets too out of hand and brown sits him

He has 17 points 9 assist and 4 rebounds with 7 to go in the 3rd

Hopefully we can get a win streak leading into that T Wolves game. Just wish we would get these teams outta here faster tho lmao. I wanna see another blowout like that one against the Pistons earlier in the season. That was too :nthat:

I was at the game tonight, holy hell that was awesome

now I gotta see if the Magic fan who bet me will show up and pay me in the NBA thread

I will give him a pass, I am just happy the Sixers are good AF as babies

My three bets in the NBA thread were that we would win at least 42 games, we’d have a better record than the Heat and a better record than the Raptors.

I thought the Raptors would fall off this year but 2/3 isn’t bad :lol:

Wizards win puts us a game out of 3rd if the Cavs somehow lose to the Bulls. If they win, only 1.5 out of 3rd and 1 back of 4/5

Those bastards will not stop winning. So annoying.

I know, I highly respect what they are doing being an underdog story, but damn...lose a game or two please!

The scheduling is in our favour though...

Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 8.36.14 AM.png

VS

Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 8.36.40 AM.png

My concern with the Pacer's matchups is that the Warriors and Raptors may just rest their players at that point.

Back
Top Bottom