2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

I feel like the offense gets so stagnant when Ben has to come out of the game. TJ just been meh lately

Where’s Markelle lol

JoJo never gets any calls smh man stay getting fouled

I swear he went from them calling everything for him to him getting in foul trouble himself frequently and not getting the calls ever since he said he wanted to be the Harden of big men

Straight bull****. We gotta beat these playoff teams

I feel like we aint beat any besides the Cavs in the last few weeks :smh:

Ball gets knocked out but no review. Ok smh

It was off Embiid. Ben shoulda just went all the way instead of a pulling Westbrook triple double hunting move :smh:

I ****ing hate all these ****ing turnovers. Most of them arent even forced either which makes me so much more heated

Trash shot by Embiid at the end. We had 7 seconds & he just threw up the first random shot he got. That couldnt have been what Brett drew up...at least i hope not :smh:

Ugh

Bad loss

If Ben Simmons had one aggressive bone in his body in the second half we win that game easily. Dude is just not even looking at attacking the rim at all right now.

Now we gon go beat up on all these trash teams & lose to the next playoff team on some bull**** somehow. We need to win some games against legit teams cuz come playoff time, there aint gon be no bounce back games against garbage squads....

Now we gon go beat up on all these trash teams & lose to the next playoff team on some bull**** somehow. We need to win some games against legit teams cuz come playoff time, there aint gon be no bounce back games against garbage squads....
Well I dont think the sixers are better than the pacers. They have better coaching a star player in Dipo( we have embiid) and their role players are also good and reliable. Outside of Embiid I don’t feel like I can truly count on anybody being clutch.

I think we’re about the same skill as the Bucks. If we stay at the 6th seed and the pacers are 3rd. It wouldn’t be a sweep but I could see us losing 4-2. If the Cavs get the 3rd, I can see the sixers taking then to 7 games and maybe winning. I also think they have a punchers chance against the Celtics.

The teams who I don’t wanna see in the playoff are The Heat, Raptors and Pacers. They’re just all better or bad match ups for us.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom