2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

I don’t want to see the Pacers in the first round.

Would you rather:
  1. Be a 4th seed and face the Pacers but have home court advantage
  2. Be a 6th seed and face the Cavs with no home court advantage
  3. Be a 5th seed and face the Pacers with no home court advantage
Being such a young team, I would choose option one, as we never did that well on the road and we have a better chance on going to round 2 if we have home court. I also don't want to face LeBron no matter what.

I know, I highly respect what they are doing being an underdog story, but damn...lose a game or two please!

The scheduling is in our favour though...

Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 8.36.14 AM.png

VS

Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 8.36.40 AM.png

My concern with the Pacer's matchups is that the Warriors and Raptors may just rest their players at that point.

The Pacers schedule dont look that much harder than ours tbh but no team in the east besides the Raptors & a fully healthy Celtics team puts any fear in my heart. I think we can beat almost any team at our best & especially if we get the REAL Markelle Fultz by then

Im more concerned with the Lakers pick tbh. We need them to at least get to 10 to at least have a chance at getting Mikal Bridges cuz hes a perfect fit for us. So we need the Lakers to lose & the Pistons and Hornets to win smh lol

Right now the Lakers are tied for 11th in the lottery. Their Schedule is pretty tough and can easily finish the season on a 4 game losing skid.

That being said, I doubt they will have a record worse the next team (Kings and Knicks). But the more the lose the better.

Screen Shot 2018-03-20 at 12.52.36 PM.png

Even though I think the Pacers would be the easiest team we could face in the first round the one annoying thing would be you know whoever they face is getting the NBATV treatment.

Yesterday sure would’ve been a good game to let Fultz get some game time play. But who am I to question colangelo

Would you rather:
  1. Be a 4th seed and face the Pacers but have home court advantage
  2. Be a 6th seed and face the Cavs with no home court advantage
  3. Be a 5th seed and face the Pacers with no home court advantage
Being such a young team, I would choose option one, as we never did that well on the road and we have a better chance on going to round 2 if we have home court. I also don't want to face LeBron no matter what.
I don’t like the pacers match up at all and I find Cleveland to be incredibly shaky. Embiid can bully the cavs. Miles turner isn’t weak like that. He always plays embiid hard and embiid can’t really stop him from scoring. Then you have oladipo who will torch whoever is guarding him. At least with the cavs you know they aren’t going to play defense and it’ll be shootouts

Well Indiana is a mismatch in a sense that Turner can pull Embiid out of the paint and no one can guard on drives

But he cannot guard Embiid. No one can besides Gortat who fouls all the time

I know nobody wants to hear this because we wanted him to be good...but Furkan Korkmaz does not look like an NBA player

Yes I know this is his first game back, but this is what he looked like before the injury too. Just doesn’t ever look like he has any confidence, off balance, can’t dribble and needs about two more years in the weight room.

Yea that was what the scouting report was when he was drafted. But he wanted to come over now as the pieces were in place. His injury/struggles is why we have Marco on the team

I haven't watched the game but solid solid win. If we do secure home court and 4th place, we will be facing Toronto in the second round.

giphy.gif

I am from there so I will be making plans to watch come to Philly and watch a game or two.

No way I can make a playoff game unless they somehow end up playing the Heat lol

But apparently Fultz can come back whenever he wants to smh

Back
Top Bottom