2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Dario is legit gonna average 22+ PPG the rest of the regular season if Embiid misses the whole rest of it

Fultz, Ben, JJ, Ersan, Holmes and Belinelli are going to have to put up some numbers to keep us winning

I'm starting to think that KD is more of an ejection risk that Draymond. I can see now why he left OKC, he doesn't seem to handle pressure well when alot is expected of him.

I think playing with Curry helped him both on the court (he almost never sees double teams) and psychologically (he's not THE guy and the pressure isn't on him to be the primary playmaker). Hard to believe that there are people who think KD is on Lebron's level.

giphy.gif

Y'all forgot about how Lebron had KD crying after the 2012? Now that he's playing with three other all-stars he's beating his chest and pointing at this finger (to signify his championship) as he's being ejected. Don't even get me started about his fake twitter accounts he uses to trash former teammates and coaches. Dude's a clown.

Last edited:
I'm starting to think that KD is more of an ejection risk that Draymond. I can see now why he left OKC, he doesn't seem to handle pressure well when alot is expected of him.

I think playing with Curry helped him both on the court (he almost never sees double teams) and psychologically (he's not THE guy and the pressure isn't on him to be the primary playmaker). Hard to believe that there are people who think KD is on Lebron's level.

giphy.gif

Y'all forgot about how Lebron had KD crying after the 2012? Now that he's playing with three other all-stars he's beating his chest and pointing at this finger (to signify his championship) as he's being ejected. Don't even get me started about his fake twitter accounts he uses to trash former teammates and coaches. Dude's a clown.

Um

Fultz is gaining more and more confidence. Like what I saw in last night's game

His pull-up midrange jumper is on point but I really wanna see him start shooting some threes

Last night would have been the perfect game to throw him and Ben in the same lineup...kind of annoying that Brett Brown refuses to put them on the court at the same time

Tuesday is a big day. If the sixers and raptors both win, we get third seed.

If we sefuse third seed, a cinfconfer finals appearance is our ceiling.

Raptors will not go easy on the Cavs as they are looking to make a statement.
Screenshot_20180401-211850.png

Back
Top Bottom