2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Not every player is going to destroy the spider chart. dude is asking for a create a player at every position.

Not every player is going to destroy the spider chart. dude is asking for a create a player at every position.
No I’m not. I’m asking for Dario to not be slow footed on defense and for Covington to be able to do something besides hit 3’s. Is a mid range jumper too much to ask for roco? He literally can’t play inside the perimeter

“HE SAID B DAWK WASNT A HALL OF FAMER”
EE37D0D3-359A-4CA7-8AAF-131F67E92ECC.jpeg

Dario does pretty much everything else well and is now even a reliable 3 point shooter, we should all be able to live with him being a lil slow

Also he at least tries on D

I’m fine with Rob only taking 3s and layups with the great D he brings

He just needs to stop trying to make passes he’s not capable of making

Awesome to see fultz out there.

Random question, anyone own the Nike swingman shorts? Not sure if I should get a M or L, most of my Nike dri fit shorts are M and my M&N are Ls. Any insight would be appreciated

I always go up a sz in shorts so i stay with a L. The City Shorts fit longer than my Red Statement shorts for whatever reason. The Adidas shorts from last yr are the longest & most loose

Also :rofl: at blake hating on Cov & Dario. Ish really is always funny

The days of Jason Smith, Speights, Vucevic and Arnette Moultrie :lol:

Hell I remember the Rodney Carney days

Going even further back..the Lee Nailon, Rodney Rogers, washed Glenn Robinson, Donyell Marshall, Keith Van Horn, Samuel Dalembert, Joe Smith, Chris Webber, Amal McCaskill, Steven Hunter days.

Or the Jerome Moiso, Vonteego Cummings, Pepe Sanchez, Toni Kukoc, Jumaine Jones, Vernon Maxwell, John Salmons, Kenny Thomas, Corie Blount days.

Hm sixers will probably get the 3rd seed but I’d rather stay at 4 and play the pacers. I Don’t want to get smoked by the Wiz right off the bat. I don’t think the sixers match up good against them

The Wiz ain’t smoking ****
Did you miss the last time we played them. It’s just not something I wanna take a chance with. Out of all the playoff teams I don’t wanna see the raptors, wizards or the heat. Something about those teams the sixers just don’t always have it against them

Back
Top Bottom