2018/19 Philadelphia 76ers Thread: The Process Continues

Did you miss the last time we played them. It’s just not something I wanna take a chance with. Out of all the playoff teams I don’t wanna see the raptors, wizards or the heat. Something about those teams the sixers just don’t always have it against them

and this is a different team with a completely different bench with Ersan, Marco and Fultz

the Sixers are dangerous and I chalk that up to an off night

Did you miss the last time we played them. It’s just not something I wanna take a chance with. Out of all the playoff teams I don’t wanna see the raptors, wizards or the heat. Something about those teams the sixers just don’t always have it against them

That wizards game was some BS. Dudes were making EVERYTHING. That wont sustain through out an entire series. The thing that scares me the most about the Wizards is John Walls return & even that maybe overblown cuz of their own team's constant jabs at him lol

Id def rather play the Pacers but the Wizards dont scare me much either

Honestly all of them scare me in some way. They’re all good teams or else they wouldn’t be right around the same record as us. The Pacers and Heat are less talented than us but they’ll both play hard and mostly their whole teams are vets with playoff experience. The Cavs obviously have LeBron who could go Super Saiyan for a whole series and the Wizards have multiple years of playoff experience together and Wall coming back. I just want us to get homecourt advantage, not play the Cavs in the first round and take it from there.

He would have to have super sources/work inside the hospital Embiid was at in order to know anything :lol:

If there was no concussion and x-rays were negative for any broken bones or fractures I’m not sure why Embiid would have to wear a mask on his face for a month. Hopefully his vision isn’t ****ed up in his eye though...

Let Embiid chill til the playoffs. Hes earned that right if he wants. Holmes needs more playing time anyways incase hes needed in the playoffs lol

I need more than 14 minutes for Fultz a night tho. I get hyped watching him do stuff :lol:

Let Embiid chill til the playoffs. Hes earned that right if he wants. Holmes needs more playing time anyways incase hes needed in the playoffs lol

I need more than 14 minutes for Fultz a night tho. I get hyped watching him do stuff :lol:

Hell the **** no. Even though we finished off the Knicks by double digits again last night I still don’t trust us to win more than half our remaining games if Embiid doesn’t play, and then you can kiss homecourt goodbye. We don’t even know what this is yet. He could have just been trolling with that IG post last night.

Hell the **** no. Even though we finished off the Knicks by double digits again last night I still don’t trust us to win more than half our remaining games if Embiid doesn’t play, and then you can kiss homecourt goodbye. We don’t even know what this is yet. He could have just been trolling with that IG post last night.

We can beat damn near all of them trash teams left even without Embiid. He aint gon sit til playoffs anyways lol. Prolly Friday against the Hawks & thats it

Need masked JoJo for the culture lol

He’s definitely a super troll and could be playing games but I think he’s fine

This is so annoying. The lack of details and lack of any type of timetable. This better not go how injuries normally go with our staff......

Just great and our luck. Always subtraction by addition. We get fultz back and then he happens to collide and injure embiid. Surgery on a orbital fracture does not sound good

Good grief this post was in my drafts from hours ago :lol:

I just knew it :smh:.....

This is so annoying. The lack of details and lack of any type of timetable. This better not go how injuries normally go with our staff......

Embiid out til the playoffs bruh...you already know it lol

Idc we can still get 50 wins & Home court for the first round. I got faith in these guys

But we def need Embiid for the playoffs. Knowing him he aint trying to miss that first game either

We should win a good majority of the games left but I’m not overlooking anybody

Need Simmons to take more than 8 shots a game during this stretch to finish the regular season

Back
Top Bottom