2018 Air Jordan 1 High OG Shadow

a lot of people didn't think they would miss out on the bred toes, assumed it was major GR and ended up striking up so there were more buyers in the aftermarket than usual so price was a little high after seeing the demand

No calls today. I had to pick up 3 extra shifts for tommorow and Saturday,so hopefully no calls or reserves roll through in those slots

Need these badly

jimmy jazz playin;
Went to check in for the apps Monday. I go to jimmy jazz to find out when their doing raffles and dude tells me their not getting them. Sounds shady but I never hit there so I don’t care. I go to put in a raffle and end up walking pass and randomly ask and the chick says they did raffles yesterday. Didn’t surprise me at all.
lol brah, went to jimmyjazz to put in raffle. dude took my name, number, size and handed me that same ticket. like come on brah, how you just gonna give me the L like that

it was $20 off and no, they do not lose money

they give a code for streetwear and watches now and supposedly the code still works towards sneakers

yeah I confirm the stock on these are lookin good. All my plugs hit me and everyone got more than the usual. No one got Full family sizes tho, only Men and Gs. They also sent me pics of the raffle sign ups (so i can choose who loses) and more people signed up than usual. So yes stock is higher but the demand is there.

it was $20 off and no, they do not lose money

they give a code for streetwear and watches now and supposedly the code still works towards sneakers

This is true.

Just used the code for watches and handbags on my game royals a few days ago and got the $20 off, just need to use a different credit/debt card

Edit: and the charge the selling a fee so how are they losing money?

This is true.

Just used the code for watches and handbags on my game royals a few days ago and got the $20 off, just need to use a different credit/debt card

Edit: and the charge the selling a fee so how are they losing money?
because lets say they charge the seller 15 dollars, they are taking 20 dollars off your end therefore they have to cover 5 of the dollars.

They also charge $15 for shipping. They probably have a contract with whoever they ship through so they aren’t paying UPS/Fedex each time they ship

If they were losing money they wouldn’t be in business.

You act as if all they sell is $150 shoes

If they were losing money they wouldn’t be in business.

You act as if all they sell is $150 shoes
I never said they were losing money as a whole, I said they were losing money on the code probably most of the time because people were abusing it by making new accounts and 1 offing the discount. Of course there are some people that are buying $500+ shoes, but majority of their sales are in the smalls, like 100-250. You can see that on their blog.

Back
Top Bottom