2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dwight was on earlier talking about how he lost a little love for the game after the Orlando situation. Mother ****er, you caused that situation

You can tell he is butt hurt with what the rockets are doing right now too
That situation was caused by a lot of people, including Otis Smith.

Boston closing the series out next game at home.
Both West series over tonight.

Warriors in 6 over Rockets in Oracle. In case you did not know.

Cavs in 5 vs Boston. But tough close games.

Warriors in 5 over Cavs.

McCollum is now having to break down tape of the Portland and NO series and answering what happens with Portland. Lmao he just got salty as hell

Those were the GOAT lebrons. I hope they will save those for the finals.

C1FF32C8-A563-4308-BCFC-2E777868D975.jpeg

It’s not F Bron because he clearly is the best player of his generation and thats not even debatable. The argument vs MJ is where I become confused. It’s like all of the total measureables like points, rebounds, assist etc are always shouted by the Bron fans and held over MJ, but whenever you bring out what I would think is the most important stat ie championships, you get a lot of goal post moving arguments to downplay being 6-0 in the finals versus 3-8. We all know Bron been to 8 finals etc, but on what planet is 3-8 better than 6-0 in anything except obviously for this argument? Like all jokes aside is the goal of these Top tier, franchise players to amass statistics or championships? If is solely stats then the total numbers show Bron has that as he still has a few years left, but if we are talking rings, then he still has to get more. Championships is a stat also and the greats are judged on how many they win.

Ok so in your world Bill Russel should be the goat with Robert Horry in your top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom