2018 NBA Playoffs Thread

Who will win The Finals

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
if anything, wouldnt you sell high on terry?

Yes that could be the smart move which I've suggested before. You don't trade a $1 for 4 quarters. Kyrie is a $1 player. They'll be legit 10 deep next year when he and Hayward come back and easily be favorites to win the East and maybe win it all seeing as fatigue will eventually set in for GS.

They were in the conference finals last year too. They traded up from IT2 and got Kyrie due to a unique circumstance. Who would they be able to trade up to get for Kyrie? All for Terry freaking Rozier? Nah.
agreed. Not buying into rozier being anywhere near a franchise player. Celtics system makes players look better then they actually are. Avery , it , Crowder.
We know what Kyrie is and it's not like he plays above the rim or relies on athleticism. People tripping on this trade Kyrie talk.
I remember people thinking reggie jack was really nice when he was on okc.

Keep in mind they're on the verge of the conference finals and he's given them nothing. Equal value is relative in that sense

Ok, so your point is they shouldnt look to the future because they probably wont win a championship without him this year? I'm not sure im following.

How does one even begin to move a $35 million dollar deal re: Russ?

Ok, so your point is they shouldnt look to the future because they probably wont win a championship without him this year? I'm not sure im following.

A Kyrie trade would be like the Blake trade. If you could get a lotto pick and a Tobias Harris caliber player that would do wonders for your future and the present

A Kyrie trade would be like the Blake trade. If you could get a lotto pick and a Tobias Harris caliber player that would do wonders for your future and the present

Bruh they already have the Kings pick next year which will be better than say what the Clippers got from DET AND you keep an MVP caliber player in Kyrie. Unless they can get Anthony Davis for Kyrie, any other deal is simply asinine. A Tobias caliber player is needed for what exactly? That's going to make them more of a threat to win the chip than Kyrie?

Last edited:
agreed. Not buying into rozier being anywhere near a franchise player. Celtics system makes players look better then they actually are. Avery , it , Crowder.
We know what Kyrie is and it's not like he plays above the rim or relies on athleticism. People tripping on this trade Kyrie talk.
I remember people thinking reggie jack was really nice when he was on okc.

Crowder and Avery are still good players. Crowder has been good for Utah. Avery is still not bad for Detroit despite injuries and being in a horrendous situation.

Crowder and Avery are still good players. Crowder has been good for Utah. Avery is still not bad for Detroit despite injuries and being in a horrendous situation.
Avery isn't even on detroit anymore and was really bad when he did play.
all three of those guys who were key pieces to last year's Celtics and were traded midseason.

No thanks.
Keep Russ away from the Lakers.

Well stars rarely ever get traded for equal value so 90% or greater chance if he gets traded, boston isnt getting equal value.

Screenshot (7).png

So glad Jim and Mitch are out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom